Product quantity cannot be greater than 99
M1000 Mending Machine
Made for basic mending and repairs, the compact SINGER® M1000 machine is a good option for simpler sewing tasks at an affordable price. Shop compatible accessories
- 32 Stitch Applications to cover your basic sewing needs
- Repair seams and create durable hems
- Lightweight and portable, great for small spaces & easy to store!
- Top drop-in bobbin to easily insert & monitor bobbin thread supply
- Free arm to mend hems and cuffs with ease
- 4.25" sewing space (needle to tower) and 3.75" height
- Use SINGER Class 15 Transparent bobbins
The SINGER® M1000 mending machine is only 5.5lbs (2.5kg), making it a lightweight, portable sidekick for the sewist-on-the-go! An affordable machine with easy set-up, a portable size, preset stitch settings, and 32 stitch applications that will assist you with simpler mending and garment repairs. For thicker fabrics and more applications, a full-size machine is recommended.
32 Essential Stitch Applications:
- Straight Stitch - with options for different stitch lengths and needle positions
- Zigzag - wide, medium and narrow sizes
- Multi-step Zigzag - for elastic insertion, seam finishing, or decorative stitches
- Blindhem Stitch - for blind hemming
Bobbin: Class 15 Transparent
A Stitch Application simply means a specific sewing technique that you can do with a selected stitch. Basically, Stitch Applications are all the different things you can actually DO with your machine!
Choose from a variety of stitches for basic sewing, decorative sewing, and more
Easy to thread and easy to see! The transparent bobbin and cover allow you to monitor your thread supply so you don't run out of thread in the middle of a seam.
Built-in stitches are displayed on the Stitch Selector Dial. Simply turn the dial to select the stitch you want to sew.
Threads should be balanced in the fabric when stitches form. The machine's tension control allows for adjusting the threads to fine-tune the look of the stitch, depending on the fabric and thread being used.
Sew stitches in reverse, usually done to secure a seam at the beginning and end to prevent unraveling.
Slide off the Removable Storage Compartment for access to the free arm, making it easy to sew trouser hems, sleeve cuffs and other smaller or tubular projects
Presser foot has an extra high position available to accommodate thick fabrics.
The distance between the needle and the main part of the machine. Having a generous "C" space allows you to sew larger projects like quilts with ease.
SINGER or INSPIRA branded bobbins are recommended for best results
Find Complete Warranty Terms Here