Heavy Duty 4411 Sewing Machine
Heavy Duty 4411 Sewing Machine
- More Powerful Motor for extra high sewing speed
- 11 Built-in Stitches basic, decorative, more
- Four-Step Buttonhole to sew buttonholes in 4 easy steps
- Heavy Duty Metal Frame for long lasting durability
- Online Owner’s Class videos of machine basics
The Heavy Duty 4411 sewing machine is designed with your heavy duty projects in mind, from denim to canvas. Thanks to the machine's powerful motor, you have extra high sewing speed to save you time. With Adjustable Presser Foot Pressure, you can also sew very lightweight sheers, and the stainless steel bedplate allows fabrics to glide over the machine with ease. Create original costumes, sew personalized fashions or transform your home with new decorator pillows and curtains. Among the 11 stitches is a four-step buttonhole, so you can make buttonholes with ease on all sorts of fabrics. The Top Drop-in Bobbin makes it easy to see your thread so you don't run out in the middle of a seam. Thanks to the SINGER Sewing Assistant App as well as the Online Owner's Class video, help is available anytime you are.
General Purpose Foot, Zipper Foot, Buttonhole Foot, Button Sewing Foot, Edge/Quilting Guide, Pack of Needles, Bobbins (Class 15 transparent), Spool Caps, Auxiliary Spool Pin, Spool Pin Felt, Screwdriver, Seam Ripper/Lint Brush and Soft Dust Cover
- Instructional Video (+)Learn your machine's basics like threading the machine correctly, selecting stitches, making a buttonhole, changing the needle and more. Available online whenever your are!
- SINGER Sewing Assistant App (+)Use this App to help you learn about the parts of the machine, how to set up the machine to start sewing including threading the top of the machine and the bobbin, how to select stitches for various techinques, and more.
- Built-In Stitches (11)Choose from a variety of stitches for basic sewing, decorative sewing, and more
- Four-Step Buttonhole (+)Buttonholes are sewn in four easy steps, clearly displayed on the Stitch Selector Dial.
- Top Drop In Bobbin (+)Easy to thread and easy to see! The tranparent bobbin and cover allow you to monitor your thread supply so you don't run out of thread in the middle of a seam.
- Drop Feed (+)Feed teeth can be lowered for button sewing or free-motion sewing - a must-have for quilters! Simply slide the Drop Feed Lever to lower the feed teeth. Slide it back and turn the handwheel one full turn to raise the feed teeth again.
- Easy Stitch Selection Dial (+)Built-in stitches are displayed on the Stitch Selector Dial. Simply turn the dial to select the stitch you want to sew.
- Adjustable Stitch Length (+)Customize the appearance of a stitch by increasing or decreasing the distance between stitches. Use this function for various stitch techniques like applique, basting and more.
- Adjustable Stitch Width (6mm)The size of the stitch from left to right is adjustable, to make the stitch sew narrower or wider as desired.
- Adjustable Presser Foot Pressure (+)When sewing very lightweight or heavyweight fabrics, it may at times be necessary to decrease or increase the presser foot pressure to help the machine feed the fabric through the machine.
- Reverse (Lever)Sew stitches in reverse, usually done to secure a seam at the beginning and end to prevent unraveling.
- Heavy Duty Metal Frame (+)The machine's interior frame is metal, providing long lasting durability
- Stainless Steel Bed Plate (+)The surface of the machine's arm is made of stainless steel, providing a smooth surface that allows your fabrics to glide smoothly as you sew.
- High-Performance Motor (+)The machine has a motor that is 60% stronger than a standard sewing machine motor, allowing you to sew at higher speeds up to 1100 stitches per minute.
- High Speed Stitching (1100/min)Professional speed for faster results.
- LED Lighting (+)Long lasting LED lighting provides bright illumination and stays cool to the touch
- Free Arm (+)Slide off the Removable Storage Compartment for access to the free arm, making it easy to sew trouser hems, sleeve cuffs and other smaller or tubular projects
- Machine Cover (Soft Cover)A cover is provided with your machine to help keep it dust free when not in use
- Snap-On Presser Feet (+)Presser feet can be easily removed and attached when needed for various sewing techniques
- Extra High Presser Foot Lifter (+)Presser foot has an extra high position available to accommodate thick fabrics
- Variable Needle Positions (3)Adjust position of needle as desired for various sewing techniques like topstitching, edgestitching, zipper application, piping insertion and more
- Bobbin Class (15 Transparent)SINGER or INSPIRA branded bobbins are recommended for best results
- Machine Size (15.5 x 6.25 x 12)
- Machine Weight (14)
- Box Size (17.5 x 8.5 x 13.5)
- Box Weight (17)
- Amps (0.7)
- Watts (120)
- Volts (120V)
- Hz (60)
- Warranty (90 day / 2yr / 24yr)