Legacy™ SE300 Sewing and Embroidery Machine
Legacy™ SE300 Sewing and Embroidery Machine
- LCD Touch Screen for easy stitch and embroidery selection
- 250 Built-in Stitches
- 200 Included Embroidery Designs
- 6 Embroidery Font Options for lettering and monograms
- Speed Control in both sewing and embroidery modes
The Legacy SE300 sewing and embroidery machine gives you the best of both worlds in sewing and embroidery. In sewing mode, there are 250 built-in stitches plus lettering which you can use to create unique stitch sequences for personalizing projects. With 4 individual memories, you can save your unique sequences for sewing later, even after turning off the machine. Besides basic stitches, there are loads of decorative stitches to embellish any project, customizable the way you want, and Mirror-Imaging and Elongation functionality opens up even more creative options. Choose from 13 buttonhole styles: bartack, round end, keyhole, stretch just to name a few, sewn in one easy step with consistent results that you'll be proud of. Convert from sewing to embroidery mode easily by attaching the embroidery unit and embroidery foot. Hoop your fabric, slide it onto the machine and you're ready to go! There are 200 embroidery designs and 6 font options included - some built in to the machine and some on the included USB embroidery stick. There is also complementary software available so you can access even more designs.
Large Embroidery Hoop (10¼" x 6"), Small Embroidery Hoop (4" x 4"), General Purpose Foot, Satin Stitch Foot, Overcasting Foot, Blind Hem Foot, Zipper Foot, Buttonhole Foot with Underplate, Straight Stitch Foot, Button Sewing Foot, Open Toe Foot, Embroidery Foot, Parallel Sewing Foot, Quilting Bar, Thread Spool Net, Spool Pin Felt, Screwdriver, Needle Plate Screwdriver, Seam Ripper/Lint Brush, Thread Spool Caps, Auxiliary Spool Pin, Bobbins (Class 15 transparent), Pack of Needles and USB Embroidery Stick
Find instructions to download our Complementary Software here
- Embroidery Designs Included (200)Personalize any project with a large selection of embroidery designs including floral, holiday, children's designs, and crosstitch.
- Embroidery Fonts Included (6)Embroider customized text such as monograms and fun phrases.
- Software Included (SE300) (+)Complimentary software included for accessing designs and saving to USB for tranferring to machine.
- Online Owner's Class (+)Learn your machine's basics like threading the machine correctly, selecting stitches, making a buttonhole, changing the needle and more. Available online whenever your are!
- USB Design Transfer (+)Designs are transferred to the machine for embroidery via a USB stick.
- Software Updates (+)The software can alert you when a new update is available, and can install easily.
- Endless Hoop Capability (+)Sew embroideries that connect end to end, creating borders for fashions, home dÃ©cor and more. Use included endless embroidery designs, or create your own endless borders in the software on your PC.
- Built-In Lettering (+)Personalize projects with words, phrases or monograms
- Stitch Elongation (+)Select stitches can be increased in length while maintainingstitch density
- Mirror Imaging (+)Invert stitch patterns from side to side for more creative options
- Built-In Stitches (250)Choose from a variety of stitches for basic sewing, decorative sewing, and more
- One-Step Buttonhole (14)Buttonholes are sewn in one easy step. Just place the button in the buttonhole foot and the machine sews a buttonhole perfectly sized for that button, delivering consistent results every time.
- Built-In Needle Threader (+)Effortlessly threads the eye of the needle eliminating eye strain and saving you time.
- Top Drop In Bobbin (+)Easy to thread and easy to see! The tranparent bobbin and cover allow you to monitor your thread supply so you don't run out of thread in the middle of a seam.
- Independent Bobbin Winding (+)Separate bobbin winding motor allows you to wind the bobbin without unthreading the machine
- Built-In Thread Cutter (+)Trim both the top and bobbin threads with the touch of a button. No need to draw up the bobbin thread to start sewing again.
- Drop Feed (+)Feed teeth can be lowered for button sewing or free-motion sewing - a must-have for quilters! Simply slide the Drop Feed Lever to lower the feed teeth. Slide it back and turn the handwheel one full turn to raise the feed teeth again.
- Touch Button Stitch Selection (+)Select your stitch with a simple touch of a button - the optimum stitch length and stitch width are preselected so you can start sewing faster, but stitch settings can be adjusted as desired to customized for your projects
- OneTouch™ Stitch Selection (10)Stitches are displayed on the machine's front panel. Simply touch of the button for the stitch you want and start sewing.
- Adjustable Stitch Length (+)Customize the appearance of a stitch by increasing or decreasing the distance between stitches. Use this function for various stitch techniques like applique, basting and more.
- Adjustable Stitch Width (+)The size of the stitch from left to right is adjustable, to make the stitch sew narrower or wider as desired.
- Self-Adjusting Tension System (+)Select your stitch with the turn of a dial, and the machine will adjust the tensions for your selected stitch automatically, saving you time.
- Reverse (Touch Button)Sew stitches in reverse, usually done to secure a seam at the beginning and end to prevent unraveling.
- Heavy Duty Metal Frame (+)The machine's interior frame is metal, providing long lasting durability
- High Speed Stitching (800/min)Professional speed for faster results.
- Speed Control (Push Button)Set the maximum sewing speed of the machine
- Start/Stop Button (+)Allows you to sew without using the foot control, if desired. Press the button to start sewing, then press again to stop sewing.
- Needle Up/Down (+)Select the needle's stopping position on demand
- Programmable Needle Up/Down (+)Set the needle's stopping position as desired. Press to have the needle stop down in the fabric each time you stop sewing, great for applique, topstitching and more.
- StayBright™ LED Lights (3)Multiple lights on both sides of the needle provide clear view of the sewing area while eliminating shadows
- LCD Screen (+)LCD screen clearly displays your selected stitch as well as stitch settings for length and width.
- Touch Screen (+)Touch the LCD screen to select stitches and stitch settings, view recommended presser foot and more
- Free Arm (+)Slide off the Removable Storage Compartment for access to the free arm, making it eas to sew trouser hems, sleeve cuffs and other smaller or tubular projects
- Extension Table Included (+)A large extension table is included, providing a level sewing surface for larger projects like quilts.
- Snap-On Presser Feet (+)Presser feet can be easily removed and attached when needed for various sewing techniques
- Sewing Space (Needle to Tower) (7.8")The distance between the needle and the main part of the machine. Having a generous "C" space allows you to sew larger projects like quilts with ease.
- Machine Size (17.25 x 8.25 x 12)
- Machine Weight (20.5)
- Box Size (19.7 x 23.3 x 22.4)
- Box Weight (33.95)
- Amps (0.46)
- Watts (55)
- Volts (110V or 220V)