Winding a bobbin is quick and easy when you follow the directions below. Always wind the bobbin before threading the machine and needle.
1. Place spool of thread on spool pin.
2. Slide spool pin holder/cap firmly over the rim of spool to prevent the thread from tangling.
3. Push bobbin winder pin to the far left if it is not already there.
4. Pass the thread from the spool through thread guide as shown (illustration 1).
5. Pass thread end, from inside, through the small hole in the rim of the bobbin (illustration 2).
6. Place bobbin onto the pin.
7. Push bobbin winder pin to the right (illustration 3). This will stop the needle from moving.
8. Holding thread end, step on speed controller to run the machine until the desired amount of thread is wound. (Winding stops automatically once bobbin is full.)
9. Cut thread; push bobbin to the left and remove it from bobbin winder pin (illustration 4).
10. Trim thread ends from top of the bobbin.