Product quantity cannot be greater than 99
Fashion and Apparel
Vinyl Strawberry Bag by Bethany McCue
Nothing says “It’s Summertime” like fresh strawberries! Learn how to make this vinyl strawberry handbag for the #SingerProjectOfTheMonth for July and get ready for this to be your favorite summer bag.
- Thread Options: Rayon decorative thread and/or all purpose sewing thread in white, red and green to match.
- Quilted Vinyl and Flat Vinyl in red and green
- Cotton Fabric for lining the handbag and back of strawberry top
- 7” Zipper
- Paper Backed, Sewable Iron-On Adhesive (double sided)
- Denim, Leather or Heavy Duty Sewing Machine needle
- Non-Stick Presser Foot
- Zipper Foot
- Open Toe Decorative Foot
- Rotary cutter and mat
- Clips and straight pins
- Strawberry Pattern Included in Instructions