Tradition™ 2277 Sewing Machine
Tradition™ 2277 Sewing Machine
- 23 Built-in Stitches - basic, stretch, decorative
- One-Step Buttonhole to simplify buttons
- Built-in Needle Threader to thread needle with ease
- Free Arm for hard-to-reach areas like trouser hems
- Adjustable Stitch Length/Width to customize stitches
The Tradition 2277 sewing machine offers a variety of stitches for sewing a range of fabric types. There are 23 different stitches to choose from, and they can even be customized with the adjustable stitch length for applique, sewing seams and more. Stitch width is adjustable as well, so you can further customize stitches. Make buttonholes in one easy step, whether you want to sew a dress, stitch up a pillow or craft a trendy tote. Basic accessories can be found in the removable storage compartment. There is also a free arm, which makes it easy to hem trousers or other small projects like children's clothing. The heavy duty metal frame will provide long lasting durability.
General Purpose Foot, Buttonhole Foot, Button Sewing Foot, Edge/Quilting Guide, Screwdriver, Seam Ripper/Lint Brush, Pack of Needles, Bobbins (Class 15 transparent), Thread Spool Cap, Oil Bottle and Darning Plate
- Built-In Stitches (23)Choose from a variety of stitches for basic sewing, decorative sewing, and more
- One-Step Buttonhole (+)Buttonholes are sewn in one easy step. Just place the button in the buttonhole foot and the machine sews a buttonhole perfectly sized for that button, delivering consistent results every time.
- Built-In Needle Threader (+)Effortlessly threads the eye of the needle eliminating eye strain and saving you time.
- Front Loading Bobbin (+)Bobbins are easy to wind and insert, while maintaining a smooth needle plate surface.
- Darning Plate (+)Place the darning plate into position over the machine's feed teeth, which prevents the feed teeth from coming in contact with the fabric. Use this for free-motion sewing like stipple quilting, monograms and even for sewing on buttons.
- Easy Stitch Selection Dial (+)Built-in stitches are displayed on the Stitch Selector Dial. Simply turn the dial to select the stitch you want to sew.
- Adjustable Stitch Length (+)Customize the appearance of a stitch by increasing or decreasing the distance between stitches. Use this function for various stitch techniques like applique, basting and more.
- Adjustable Stitch Width (5mm)The size of the stitch from left to right is adjustable, to make the stitch sew narrower or wider as desired.
- Reverse (Lever)Sew stitches in reverse, usually done to secure a seam at the beginning and end to prevent unraveling.
- Heavy Duty Metal Frame (+)The machine's interior frame is metal, providing long lasting durability
- Free Arm (+)Slide off the Removable Storage Compartment for access to the free arm, making it easy to sew trouser hems, sleeve cuffs and other smaller or tubular projects
- Snap-On Presser Feet (+)Presser feet can be easily removed and attached when needed for various sewing techniques
- Extra High Presser Foot Lifter (+)Presser foot has an extra high position available to accommodate thick fabrics
- Bobbin Class (15 Transparent)SINGER or INSPIRA branded bobbins are recommended for best results
- Machine Size (15 x 6.2 x 12)
- Machine Weight (13.6)
- Box Size (18 x 8 x 13.5)
- Box Weight (16.6)
- Amps (0.5)
- Watts (60)
- Volts (120V)
- Hz (60)
- Warranty (90 day / 2yr / 25yr)