Tradition™ 2250 Sewing Machine
Tradition™ 2250 Sewing Machine
- 10 Built-in Stitches - basic, decorative, more
- Four-Step Buttonhole to sew buttonholes in four easy steps
- Free Arm to sew hard-to-reach areas like trouser hems
- Adjustable Stitch Length – customize for applique and more
The Tradition 2250 sewing machine offers basic stitches for simple projects as well as mending and hemming. There are 10 different stitches to choose from, and they can even be customized with the adjustable stitch length for applique, sewing seams a variety of fabrics and more. Make buttonholes in 4 easy steps, whether you want to sew a costume for the kids, stitch up a pillow or craft a trendy tote. Basic accessories can be found in the removable storage compartment. There is also a free arm, which makes it easy to hem trousers or other small projects like children's clothing. The heavy duty metal frame will provide long lasting durability.
General Purpose Foot, Zipper Foot, Buttonhole Foot, Blind Hem Foot, Seam Ripper, Pack of Needles, Bobbins (Class 15 transparent), Thread Spool Caps, Screwdriver, Darning Plate and Soft Dust Cover
- Built-In Stitches (10)Choose from a variety of stitches for basic sewing, decorative sewing, and more
- Four-Step Buttonhole (+)Buttonholes are sewn in four easy steps, clearly displayed on the Stitch Selector Dial.
- Front Loading Bobbin (+)Bobbins are easy to wind and insert, while maintaining a smooth needle plate surface.
- Built-In Thread Cutter (+)Trim both the top and bobbin threads with the touch of a button. No need to draw up the bobbin thread to start sewing again.
- Darning Plate (+)Place the darning plate into position over the machine's feed teeth, which prevents the feed teeth from coming in contact with the fabric. Use this for free-motion sewing like stipple quilting, monograms and even for sewing on buttons.
- Easy Stitch Selection Dial (+)Built-in stitches are displayed on the Stitch Selector Dial. Simply turn the dial to select the stitch you want to sew.
- Adjustable Stitch Length (+)Customize the appearance of a stitch by increasing or decreasing the distance between stitches. Use this function for various stitch techniques like applique, basting and more.
- Adjustable Presser Foot Pressure (+)When sewing very lightweight or heavyweight fabrics, it may at times be necessary to decrease or increase the presser foot pressure to help the machine feed the fabric through the machine.
- Reverse (Lever)Sew stitches in reverse, usually done to secure a seam at the beginning and end to prevent unraveling.
- Heavy Duty Metal Frame (+)The machine's interior frame is metal, providing long lasting durability
- Free Arm (+)Slide off the Removable Storage Compartment for access to the free arm, making it easy to sew trouser hems, sleeve cuffs and other smaller or tubular projects
- Snap-On Presser Feet (+)Presser feet can be easily removed and attached when needed for various sewing techniques
- Extra High Presser Foot Lifter (+)Presser foot has an extra high position available to accommodate thick fabrics
- Variable Needle Positions (+)Adjust position of needle as desired for various sewing techniques like topstitching, edgestitching, zipper application, piping insertion and more
- Bobbin Class (15 Transparent)SINGER or INSPIRA branded bobbins are recommended for best results
- Needle Recommendation (2020)
- Machine Size (15 x 6.2 x 12)
- Machine Weight (12.4)
- Box Size (18 x 9 x 13)
- Box Weight (18)
- Amps (0.6)
- Watts (72)
- Volts (120V)
- Hz (60)
- Warranty (90 day / 2yr / 24yr)