Talent™ 3321 Sewing Machine
Talent™ 3321 Sewing Machine
- 21 Built-in Stitches - basic, stretch, decorative
- Four-Step Buttonhole to make buttons simple
- Built-in Needle Threader to thread needle with ease
- Top Drop-in Bobbin – easy to see and thread
- Adjustable Stitch Length/Width to customize stitches
The Talent 3321 sewing machine offers the basic features you need to sew all sorts of projects like fashions and costumes, pillows and other home decor, gifts, crafts and more. There are 21 different stitches to choose from. Stitches can even be customized with the adjustable stitch length for applique, sewing seams a variety of fabrics and more. Make buttonholes in four easy steps, whether you want to sew a dress or stitch up some simple curtain panels. Basic accessories can be found in the removable storage compartment. The Top Drop-in Bobbin is transparent so you can easily monitor your thread supply so you don't run out of thread in the middle of a project. There is also a Free Arm, which makes it easy to hem trousers or other small projects like children's clothing. The Heavy Duty Metal Frame will provide long lasting durability.
General Purpose Foot, Zipper Foot, Buttonhole Foot, Button Sewing Foot, Seam Ripper/Lint Brush, Edge/Quilting Guide, Pack of Needles, Auxiliary Spool Pin, Bobbins (Class 15 transparent), Thread Spool Caps, Screwdriver, Darning Plate and Soft Dust Cover
- Built-In Stitches (21)Choose from a variety of stitches for basic sewing, decorative sewing, and more
- Four-Step Buttonhole (+)Buttonholes are sewn in four easy steps, clearly displayed on the Stitch Selector Dial.
- Built-In Needle Threader (+)Effortlessly threads the eye of the needle eliminating eye strain and saving you time.
- Top Drop In Bobbin (+)Easy to thread and easy to see! The tranparent bobbin and cover allow you to monitor your thread supply so you don't run out of thread in the middle of a seam.
- Easy Stitch Selection Dial (+)Built-in stitches are displayed on the Stitch Selector Dial. Simply turn the dial to select the stitch you want to sew.
- Adjustable Stitch Length (+)Customize the appearance of a stitch by increasing or decreasing the distance between stitches. Use this function for various stitch techniques like applique, basting and more.
- Adjustable Stitch Width (5mm)The size of the stitch from left to right is adjustable, to make the stitch sew narrower or wider as desired.
- Reverse (Lever)Sew stitches in reverse, usually done to secure a seam at the beginning and end to prevent unraveling.
- Heavy Duty Metal Frame (+)The machine's interior frame is metal, providing long lasting durability
- High Speed Stitching (1100/min)Professional speed for faster results.
- Free Arm (+)Slide off the Removable Storage Compartment for access to the free arm, making it easy to sew trouser hems, sleeve cuffs and other smaller or tubular projects
- Machine Cover (Soft Cover)A cover is provided with your machine to help keep it dust free when not in use
- Snap-On Presser Feet (+)Presser feet can be easily removed and attached when needed for various sewing techniques
- Extra High Presser Foot Lifter (+)Presser foot has an extra high position available to accommodate thick fabrics
- Twin-Needle Function (+)For stitches other than the straight stitch, this function reduces stitch width for sewing with a twin needle so the needles clear the presser foot while sewing.
- Bobbin Class (15 Transparent)SINGER or INSPIRA branded bobbins are recommended for best results
- Machine Size (18 x 8.8 x 14)
- Machine Weight (12.8)
- Box Size (18 x 9 x 13.5)
- Box Weight (16)
- Amps (0.5)
- Watts (60)
- Volts (120V)
- Hz (60)
- Warranty (90 day / 2yr / 25yr)