Stylist™ 7258 Sewing Machine
Stylist™ 7258 Sewing Machine
- LCD Screen shows stitch selections and settings
- 100 Built-in Stitches - basic, stretch, decorative
- One-Step Buttonhole with 6 style options
- Speed Control for precision or volume
- Programmable Needle Up/Down for applique, quilting, more
With 100 stitches from which to choose, you can create and embellish fashions, home decor and much more. Sew buttonholes in one easy step with consistent results every time. You can even choose from 6 different styles of buttonholes – like the basic bartack style, round end and keyhole, great for menswear and outerwear. The Top Drop-in Bobbin is easy to thread and easy to see, so you won't run out of thread in the middle of a seam. Programmable Needle Up/Down is a must-have for quilting, sewing appliques and even topstitching. When you select a stitch, the optimum stitch length and width are selected for you, saving time. Customize stitches to personalize projects using adjustable stitch length and stitch width, viewable on the LCD screen. You can even set the maximum sewing speed of the machine using the Speed Control lever – slower for more intricate projects or faster for long seams on curtains or duvets – you're always in control. Take off the Removable Storage Compartment to access the Free Arm, which makes it even easier to sew around trouser hems and cuffs, children's clothing and other smaller projects.
General Purpose Foot, Zipper Foot, Buttonhole Foot, Satin Stitch Foot, Blind Hem Foot, Overcast Foot, Darning/Embroidery Foot, Rolled Hem Foot, Spool Pin Felts, Thread Spool Caps, Auxiliary Spool Pin, Screwdriver, Bobbins (Class 15J), Pack of Needles, Seam Ripper/Lint Brush and Darning Plate
- Online Owner's Class (+)Learn your machine's basics like threading the machine correctly, selecting stitches, making a buttonhole, changing the needle and more. Available online whenever your are!
- Built-In Stitches (100)Choose from a variety of stitches for basic sewing, decorative sewing, and more
- One-Step Buttonhole (6)Buttonholes are sewn in one easy step. Just place the button in the buttonhole foot and the machine sews a buttonhole perfectly sized for that button, delivering consistent results every time.
- Built-In Needle Threader (+)Effortlessly threads the eye of the needle eliminating eye strain and saving you time.
- Top Drop In Bobbin (+)Easy to thread and easy to see! The tranparent bobbin and cover allow you to monitor your thread supply so you don't run out of thread in the middle of a seam.
- Tie-Off Button (+)Immediately tie-off the stitch and stop sewing automatically. You can even program the machine to perform the tie-off at the end of a stitch before you start to sew.
- Darning Plate (+)Place the darning plate into position over the machine's feed teeth, which prevents the feed teeth from coming in contact with the fabric. Use this for free-motion sewing like stipple quilting, monograms and even for sewing on buttons.
- Touch Button Stitch Selection (+)Select your stitch with a simple touch of a button - the optimum stitch length and stitch width are preselected so you can start sewing faster, but stitch settings can be adjusted as desired to customized for your projects
- Adjustable Stitch Length (+)Customize the appearance of a stitch by increasing or decreasing the distance between stitches. Use this function for various stitch techniques like applique, basting and more.
- Adjustable Stitch Width (6mm)The size of the stitch from left to right is adjustable, to make the stitch sew narrower or wider as desired.
- Self-Adjusting Tension System (+)Select your stitch with the turn of a dial, and the machine will adjust the tensions for your selected stitch automatically, saving you time.
- Reverse (Touch Button)Sew stitches in reverse, usually done to secure a seam at the beginning and end to prevent unraveling.
- Heavy Duty Metal Frame (+)The machine's interior frame is metal, providing long lasting durability
- High Speed Stitching (750/min)Professional speed for faster results.
- Speed Control (Mechanical)Set the maximum sewing speed of the machine
- Start/Stop Button (+)Allows you to sew without using the foot control, if desired. Press the button to start sewing, then press again to stop sewing.
- Needle Up/Down (+)Select the needle's stopping position on demand
- Programmable Needle Up/Down (+)Set the needle's stopping position as desired. Press to have the needle stop down in the fabric each time you stop sewing, great for applique, topstitching and more.
- StayBright™ LED Lights (1)Multiple lights on both sides of the needle provide clear view of the sewing area while eliminating shadows
- LCD Screen (+)LCD screen clearly displays your selected stitch as well as stitch settings for length and width.
- Free Arm (+)Slide off the Removable Storage Compartment for access to the free arm, making it eas to sew trouser hems, sleeve cuffs and other smaller or tubular projects
- Machine Cover (+)A cover is provided with your machine to help keep it dust free when not in use
- Snap-On Presser Feet (+)Presser feet can be easily removed and attached when needed for various sewing techniques
- Extra High Pressor Foot Lifter (+)Presser foot has an extra high position available to accommodate thick fabrics or project such as
- Variable Needle Positions (+)Adjust position of needle as desired for various sewing techniques like topstitching, edgestitching, zipper application, piping insertion and more
- Twin-Needle Function (+)For stitches other than the straight stitch, this function reduces stitch width for sewing with a twin needle so the needles clear the presser foot while sewing.
- Bobbin Class (15J Transparent)SINGER or INSPIRA branded bobbins are recommended for best results
- Machine Size (14.5 x 7.5 x 12)
- Machine Weight (14.8)
- Box Size (17.5 x 10.5 x 14.5)
- Box Weight (19)
- Amps (0.62)
- Watts (74)
- Volts (120V)
- Hz (60)
- Warranty (1yr / 5yr / 25yr)