Studio™ S16 Sewing Machine
Studio™ S16 Sewing Machine
- High Speed Straight Stitch for high volumes
- Variable Speed Control from 100-1600 stitches/minute
- Programmable Needle Up-Down sets needle stopping position
- Built-in Thread Trimmer trims both top/bottom threads
- Knee Lifter to raise presser foot hands free
The Studio S16 sewing machine is a straight stitch only model. There is a variable speed control that allows you to set the maximum sewing speed between 100 and 1600 stitches per minute. Use the built-in needle threader to effortlessly thread the needle's eye. There is an independent bobbin winding motor, so you can wind a bobbin without unthreading the top of the machine, saving you time. The built-in Thread Cutter trims both the top and bottom threads with a single touch of a button. Engage the Programmable Needle Up/Down to have your needle stop down in the fabric, which is great for pivoting around a pocket corner or free-motion sewing. Use the included Knee Lifter to raise and lower the presser foot so you can keep both hands on your project.
General Purpose Foot, Darning/Embroidery Foot, Quarter Inch Foot, Rolled Hem Foot, Darning Plate, Needles, Bobbins (SINGER® Part #416055501), Thread Spool Cap, Thread Spool Net, Thread Spool Holder, Screwdrivers, Adjustable Seam Guide, Accessory Storage Box, Machine Oil, Knee Lifter, Soft Dust Cover
- Built-In Stitches (1)Choose from a variety of stitches for basic sewing, decorative sewing, and more
- Built-In Needle Threader (+)Effortlessly threads the eye of the needle eliminating eye strain and saving you time.
- Independent Bobbin Winding (+)Separate bobbin winding motor allows you to wind the bobbin without unthreading the machine
- Built-In Thread Cutter (+)Trim both the top and bobbin threads with the touch of a button. No need to draw up the bobbin thread to start sewing again.
- Darning Plate (+)Place the darning plate into position over the machine's feed teeth, which prevents the feed teeth from coming in contact with the fabric. Use this for free-motion sewing like stipple quilting, monograms and even for sewing on buttons.
- Adjustable Stitch Length (+)Customize the appearance of a stitch by increasing or decreasing the distance between stitches. Use this function for various stitch techniques like applique, basting and more.
- Adjustable Presser Foot Pressure (+)When sewing very lightweight or heavyweight fabrics, it may at times be necessary to decrease or increase the presser foot pressure to help the machine feed the fabric through the machine.
- Self-Adjusting Tension System (+)Select your stitch with the turn of a dial, and the machine will adjust the tensions for your selected stitch automatically, saving you time.
- Reverse (Lever)Sew stitches in reverse, usually done to secure a seam at the beginning and end to prevent unraveling.
- Heavy Duty Metal Frame (+)The machine's interior frame is metal, providing long lasting durability
- Stainless Steel Bed Plate (+)The surface of the machine's arm is made of stainless steel, providing a smooth surface that allows your fabrics to glide smoothly as you sew.
- High-Performance Motor (+)The machine has a motor that is 60% stronger than a standard sewing machine motor, allowing you to sew at higher speeds up to 1100 stitches per minute.
- High Speed Stitching (1600/min)Professional speed for faster results.
- Speed Control (Mechanical)Set the maximum sewing speed of the machine
- Needle Up/Down (+)Select the needle's stopping position on demand
- Programmable Needle Up/Down (+)Set the needle's stopping position as desired. Press to have the needle stop down in the fabric each time you stop sewing, great for applique, topstitching and more.
- Free Arm (+)Slide off the Removable Storage Compartment for access to the free arm, making it easy to sew trouser hems, sleeve cuffs and other smaller or tubular projects
- Machine Cover (+)A cover is provided with your machine to help keep it dust free when not in use
- Snap-On Presser Feet (+)Presser feet can be easily removed and attached when needed for various sewing techniques
- Extra High Presser Foot Lifter (+)Presser foot has an extra high position available to accommodate thick fabrics
- Presser Foot Sensor (+)The presser foot must always be lowered before stepping on the foot control to start sewing. If an attempt to start sewing is made without first lowering the presser foot, the machine will signal with a beep to alert you to lower the presser foot.
- Knee Lifter (+)Raise and lower the machine's presser foot while keeping both hands on your project. Great for large projects like quilts and home dÃ©cor.
- Machine Weight (31.5)
- Box Size (20 x 9 x 14)
- Box Weight (31.5)
- Amps (1)
- Watts (60)
- Volts (120V)
- Hz (60)