Start™ 1304 Sewing Machine
Start™ 1304 Sewing Machine
- Lightweight and Portable for easy transport/storage
- 6 Built-in Stitches – basic, decorative
- Four-Step Buttonhole – buttonholes in 4 easy steps
- Preset Stitch Length/Width to eliminate guesswork
- Free Arm to sew around cuffs and other small projects
The Start 1304 sewing machine has 6 basic stitches from which to choose, selected by the simple turn of a dial. Because the stitch length and stitch width are preset, there's no guesswork, making this a great machine for a hobbyist or even a beginner. Choose a straight stitch for basic sewing, sew a simple applique with a zigzag stitch, fix a hem with the blind hem stitch, or sew a decorative scallop stitch to embellish almost anything. The Four-Step Buttonhole feature allows you to add buttonholes in four easy steps on things like pillows, children's clothing, fashions and more. Slide off the Removable Extension Table to expose the Free Arm for hemming trousers and sleeves or for sewing other small projects. This machine is lightweight and portable, making it easy to carry or store.
General Purpose Foot, Zipper Foot, Buttonhole Foot, Darning Plate, Pack of Needles, Bobbins (Class 15 transparent), Needle Plate Screwdriver, Spool Pin Felt and Seam Ripper/Lint Brush
- Instructional Video (+)Learn your machine's basics like threading the machine correctly, selecting stitches, making a buttonhole, changing the needle and more. Available online whenever your are!
- Built-In Stitches (6)Choose from a variety of stitches for basic sewing, decorative sewing, and more
- Four-Step Buttonhole (+)Buttonholes are sewn in four easy steps, clearly displayed on the Stitch Selector Dial.
- Front Loading Bobbin (+)Bobbins are easy to wind and insert, while maintaining a smooth needle plate surface.
- Darning Plate (+)Place the darning plate into position over the machine's feed teeth, which prevents the feed teeth from coming in contact with the fabric. Use this for free-motion sewing like stipple quilting, monograms and even for sewing on buttons.
- Easy Stitch Selection Dial (+)Built-in stitches are displayed on the Stitch Selector Dial. Simply turn the dial to select the stitch you want to sew.
- Reverse (Lever)Sew stitches in reverse, usually done to secure a seam at the beginning and end to prevent unraveling.
- Heavy Duty Metal Frame (+)The machine's interior frame is metal, providing long lasting durability
- LED Lighting (+)Long lasting LED lighting provides bright illumination and stays cool to the touch
- Free Arm (+)Slide off the Removable Storage Compartment for access to the free arm, making it easy to sew trouser hems, sleeve cuffs and other smaller or tubular projects
- Snap-On Presser Feet (+)Presser feet can be easily removed and attached when needed for various sewing techniques
- Extra High Presser Foot Lifter (+)Presser foot has an extra high position available to accommodate thick fabrics
- Bobbin Class (15 Transparent)SINGER or INSPIRA branded bobbins are recommended for best results
- Machine Size (13 x 7 x 11.5)
- Machine Weight (10)
- Box Size (16.5 x 9 x 13.5)
- Box Weight (11.5)
- Amps (0.6)
- Watts (72)
- Volts (110V)
- Warranty (90 day / 2yr / 25yr)