8060 Sewing Machine
8060 Sewing Machine
- LCD Screen shows stitches, foot recommendations and more
- 600 Built-in Stitches including letters for customizing
- 13 One-Step Buttonhole style options
- Built-in Thread Cutter trims both threads with one touch
- Speed Control enables precision
The 8060 sewing machine has great high features for all types of sewing, whether you want to sew fashions for you and your home as well as quilts and crafts. This model has 600 built-in stitches and 5 different lettering fonts to choose from. Mix stitches and lettering to create unique stitch sequences for endless possibilities of customized projects. Many stitches can be mirror imaged and elongated for even more creative options. There is a Built-in Needle Threader, and the Top Drop-in Bobbin is easy to see and easy to thread. Use the Needle Up/Down feature for easy pivoting like sewing on a pocket, topstitching, free-motion quilting, applique and more. Set the maximum sewing speed of the machine where you want it – slower for free-motion sewing like quilting and monogramming, or faster for long seams like those on curtain panels – you're always in control. When you're done stitching, a simple press of the Thread Trimmer Button will cut both the top and bottom thread, saving you time There is a hard cover included, as well as a large extension table to provide a level surface for those larger projects.
General Purpose Foot, Darning/Embroidery Foot, Zipper Foot, Even Feed/Walking Foot, Buttonhole Foot, Overcasting Foot, Satin Stitch Foot, Button Sewing Foot, Blind Hem Foot, Rolled Hem Foot, Open Toe Foot, Cording Foot, Straight Stitch/Patchwork Foot, Edge/Quilting Guide, Seam Guide, Seam Ripper/Lint Brush, Pack of Needles, Bobbins (Class 15 transparent), Auxiliary Spool Pin, Thread Spool Caps, Screwdriver, Extension Table and Hard Cover
- Built-In Lettering (5 Alphabets)Personalize projects with words, phrases or monograms
- Stitch Elongation (Up to 5x)Select stitches can be increased in length while maintainingstitch density
- Mirror Imaging (+)Invert stitch patterns from side to side for more creative options
- Built-In Stitches (600)Choose from a variety of stitches for basic sewing, decorative sewing, and more
- One-Step Buttonhole (13)Buttonholes are sewn in one easy step. Just place the button in the buttonhole foot and the machine sews a buttonhole perfectly sized for that button, delivering consistent results every time.
- Built-In Needle Threader (+)Effortlessly threads the eye of the needle eliminating eye strain and saving you time.
- Top Drop In Bobbin (+)Easy to thread and easy to see! The tranparent bobbin and cover allow you to monitor your thread supply so you don't run out of thread in the middle of a seam.
- Built-In Thread Cutter (+)Trim both the top and bobbin threads with the touch of a button. No need to draw up the bobbin thread to start sewing again.
- Thread Cutter Shut Off (+)Thread cutting function for embroidery mode can be turned off or on as desired, with the simple touch of a button.
- Drop Feed (+)Feed teeth can be lowered for button sewing or free-motion sewing - a must-have for quilters! Simply slide the Drop Feed Lever to lower the feed teeth. Slide it back and turn the handwheel one full turn to raise the feed teeth again.
- Direct Selection Stitches (+)Most commonly used stitches are conveniently located on the front of the machine and available with a single touch of a button.
- Adjustable Stitch Length (+)Customize the appearance of a stitch by increasing or decreasing the distance between stitches. Use this function for various stitch techniques like applique, basting and more.
- Adjustable Stitch Width (7mm)The size of the stitch from left to right is adjustable, to make the stitch sew narrower or wider as desired.
- Reverse (Touch Button)Sew stitches in reverse, usually done to secure a seam at the beginning and end to prevent unraveling.
- Heavy Duty Metal Frame (+)The machine's interior frame is metal, providing long lasting durability
- High Speed Stitching (850/min)Professional speed for faster results.
- Speed Control (Mechanical)Set the maximum sewing speed of the machine
- Start/Stop Button (+)Allows you to sew without using the foot control, if desired. Press the button to start sewing, then press again to stop sewing.
- Needle Up/Down (+)Select the needle's stopping position on demand
- Programmable Needle Up/Down (+)Set the needle's stopping position as desired. Press to have the needle stop down in the fabric each time you stop sewing, great for applique, topstitching and more.
- StayBright™ LED Lights (2)Multiple lights on both sides of the needle provide clear view of the sewing area while eliminating shadows
- LCD Screen (+)LCD screen clearly displays your selected stitch as well as stitch settings for length and width.
- Free Arm (+)Slide off the Removable Storage Compartment for access to the free arm, making it easy to sew trouser hems, sleeve cuffs and other smaller or tubular projects
- Extension Table Included (+)A large extension table is included, providing a level sewing surface for larger projects like quilts.
- Snap-On Presser Feet (+)Presser feet can be easily removed and attached when needed for various sewing techniques
- Extra High Presser Foot Lifter (+)Presser foot has an extra high position available to accommodate thick fabrics
- Variable Needle Positions (25)Adjust position of needle as desired for various sewing techniques like topstitching, edgestitching, zipper application, piping insertion and more
- Twin-Needle Function (+)For stitches other than the straight stitch, this function reduces stitch width for sewing with a twin needle so the needles clear the presser foot while sewing.
- Bobbin Class (15 Transparent)SINGER or INSPIRA branded bobbins are recommended for best results
- Machine Size (17.2 x 8.2 x 12)
- Machine Weight (18)
- Box Size (20.3 x 11.3 x 18)
- Box Weight (24.25)
- Volts (110V)