Confidence™ 7469Q Sewing and Quilting Machine
Confidence™ 7469Q Sewing and Quilting Machine
- 98 Stitches - basic, stretch, decorative
- DROP & SEW™ bobbin system picks up bobbin thread
- Programmable Needle Up/Down sets needle stopping position
- Drop Feed for free motion sewing
- Twin Needle Sewing for parallel stitches
The Singer 7469Q Confidence Quilter portable sewing machine is the perfect machine for new and skilled quilters alike. With many advanced features, your sewing will be relaxing and creative. The programmable needle up/down feature is vital for quilters when piecing together patchworks. Select to have the needle stop in the down position when appliquéing, quilting or pivoting fabric. The machine comes with four bonus quilting feet to expand your creative quilting and sewing possibilities. Use the darning and embroidery foot for stippling, the even feed/walking foot for even flow of fabric, the open toe foot for better visibility and the 1/4-inch foot for piecing together quilt blocks. The large sewing surface lets you manage large quilts and other sewing projects with ease.
"All of the features work as advertised. All of the 98 stiches work great. I just had to try them all. I have been having great fun using it."
All-Purpose Foot, Zipper Foot, Buttonhole Foot, Blind Hem Foot, Satin Stitch foot, Pack of Needles, Bobbins (Class 15J), Thread Spool Caps, Auxiliary Spool Pin, Spool Pin Felt, Screwdriver, Seam Ripper/Lint Brush, Soft-Sided Dust Cover, Quick Start Guide, Machine Intro DVD, Instruction Manual, Power Cord, Foot Pedal
- Built-In Stitches (98)Choose from a variety of stitches for basic sewing, decorative sewing, and more
- One-Step Buttonhole (7)Buttonholes are sewn in one easy step. Just place the button in the buttonhole foot and the machine sews a buttonhole perfectly sized for that button, delivering consistent results every time.
- Built-In Needle Threader (+)Effortlessly threads the eye of the needle eliminating eye strain and saving you time.
- Drop & Sew™ Bobbin System (+)Threading the bobbin has never been easier! Place your wound bobbin in the bobbin holder, stage the thread in the thread guides and you're ready to sew. No need to draw up the bobbin thread, saving you time.
- Top Drop In Bobbin (+)Easy to thread and easy to see! The tranparent bobbin and cover allow you to monitor your thread supply so you don't run out of thread in the middle of a seam.
- Tie-Off Button (+)Immediately tie-off the stitch and stop sewing automatically. You can even program the machine to perform the tie-off at the end of a stitch before you start to sew.
- Drop Feed (+)Feed teeth can be lowered for button sewing or free-motion sewing - a must-have for quilters! Simply slide the Drop Feed Lever to lower the feed teeth. Slide it back and turn the handwheel one full turn to raise the feed teeth again.
- Direct Selection Stitches (+)Most commonly used stitches are conveniently located on the front of the machine and available with a single touch of a button.
- Adjustable Stitch Length (+)Customize the appearance of a stitch by increasing or decreasing the distance between stitches. Use this function for various stitch techniques like applique, basting and more.
- Adjustable Stitch Width (+)The size of the stitch from left to right is adjustable, to make the stitch sew narrower or wider as desired.
- Adjustable Presser Foot Pressure (+)When sewing very lightweight or heavyweight fabrics, it may at times be necessary to decrease or increase the presser foot pressure to help the machine feed the fabric through the machine.
- Self-Adjusting Tension System (+)Select your stitch with the turn of a dial, and the machine will adjust the tensions for your selected stitch automatically, saving you time.
- Reverse (Touch Button)Sew stitches in reverse, usually done to secure a seam at the beginning and end to prevent unraveling.
- Heavy Duty Metal Frame (+)The machine's interior frame is metal, providing long lasting durability
- Needle Up/Down (+)Select the needle's stopping position on demand
- Programmable Needle Up/Down (+)Set the needle's stopping position as desired. Press to have the needle stop down in the fabric each time you stop sewing, great for applique, topstitching and more.
- StayBright™ LED Lights (2)Multiple lights on both sides of the needle provide clear view of the sewing area while eliminating shadows
- Extension Table Included (+)A large extension table is included, providing a level sewing surface for larger projects like quilts.
- Machine Cover (Soft Cover)A cover is provided with your machine to help keep it dust free when not in use
- Snap-On Presser Feet (+)Presser feet can be easily removed and attached when needed for various sewing techniques
- Extra High Presser Foot Lifter (+)Presser foot has an extra high position available to accommodate thick fabrics
- Variable Needle Positions (+)Adjust position of needle as desired for various sewing techniques like topstitching, edgestitching, zipper application, piping insertion and more
- Twin-Needle Function (+)For stitches other than the straight stitch, this function reduces stitch width for sewing with a twin needle so the needles clear the presser foot while sewing.
- Bobbin Class (15J)SINGER or INSPIRA branded bobbins are recommended for best results
- Machine Size (17 x 8 x 12.5)
- Machine Weight (19)
- Box Size (19 x 11 x 15.5)
- Box Weight (23)
- Amps (0.62)
- Watts (60)
- Volts (120V)
- Hz (60)
- Warranty (1yr / 5yr / 25yr)