Confidence™ 7363 Sewing Machine
Confidence™ 7363 Sewing Machine
- 30 Built-in Stitches – basic, stretch, decorative
- Built-in Needle Threader to thread needle with ease
- Drop & Sew™ Bobbin System picks up bobbin thread
- One-Step Buttonhole make life easy
- Free Arm to help sew hard-to-reach areas like trouser hems
The Confidence 7363 sewing machine has 30 stitches from which to choose so you can sew fashions, home decor, quilts, crafts and more. When you select a stitch, the optimum stitch length and width are selected for you automatically, saving even more time and guesswork. If you want, you can customize stitches to personalize projects using adjustable stitch length and stitch width. There is a Built-in Needle Threader and Top Drop-in Bobbin to make it easy to set up for sewing. Sew buttonholes in one easy step with consistent results every time. Take off the Removable Storage Compartment to access the Free Arm, which makes it even easier to sew around trouser hems and cuffs, children's clothing and other smaller projects.
General Purpose Foot, Zipper Foot, Satin Stitch Foot, Blind Hem Foot, Buttonhole Foot, Needles, Bobbins Thread Spool Caps, Auxiliary Spool Pin, Spool Pin Felts, Screwdriver, Seam Ripper/Lint Brush and Soft Dust Cover
- Built-In Stitches (30)Choose from a variety of stitches for basic sewing, decorative sewing, and more
- One-Step Buttonhole (2)Buttonholes are sewn in one easy step. Just place the button in the buttonhole foot and the machine sews a buttonhole perfectly sized for that button, delivering consistent results every time.
- Built-In Needle Threader (+)Effortlessly threads the eye of the needle eliminating eye strain and saving you time.
- Drop & Sew™ Bobbin System (+)Threading the bobbin has never been easier! Place your wound bobbin in the bobbin holder, stage the thread in the thread guides and you're ready to sew. No need to draw up the bobbin thread, saving you time.
- Top Drop In Bobbin (+)Easy to thread and easy to see! The tranparent bobbin and cover allow you to monitor your thread supply so you don't run out of thread in the middle of a seam.
- Darning Plate (+)Place the darning plate into position over the machine's feed teeth, which prevents the feed teeth from coming in contact with the fabric. Use this for free-motion sewing like stipple quilting, monograms and even for sewing on buttons.
- Touch Button Stitch Selection (+)Select your stitch with a simple touch of a button - the optimum stitch length and stitch width are preselected so you can start sewing faster, but stitch settings can be adjusted as desired to customized for your projects
- Adjustable Stitch Length (+)Customize the appearance of a stitch by increasing or decreasing the distance between stitches. Use this function for various stitch techniques like applique, basting and more.
- Adjustable Stitch Width (+)The size of the stitch from left to right is adjustable, to make the stitch sew narrower or wider as desired.
- Self-Adjusting Tension System (+)Select your stitch with the turn of a dial, and the machine will adjust the tensions for your selected stitch automatically, saving you time.
- Reverse (Touch Button)Sew stitches in reverse, usually done to secure a seam at the beginning and end to prevent unraveling.
- Heavy Duty Metal Frame (+)The machine's interior frame is metal, providing long lasting durability
- High Speed Stitching (750/min)Professional speed for faster results.
- StayBright™ LED Lights (2)Multiple lights on both sides of the needle provide clear view of the sewing area while eliminating shadows
- Free Arm (+)Slide off the Removable Storage Compartment for access to the free arm, making it easy to sew trouser hems, sleeve cuffs and other smaller or tubular projects
- Machine Cover (Soft Cover)A cover is provided with your machine to help keep it dust free when not in use
- Snap-On Presser Feet (+)Presser feet can be easily removed and attached when needed for various sewing techniques
- Extra High Presser Foot Lifter (+)Presser foot has an extra high position available to accommodate thick fabrics
- Variable Needle Positions (13)Adjust position of needle as desired for various sewing techniques like topstitching, edgestitching, zipper application, piping insertion and more
- Bobbin Class (15J Transparent)SINGER or INSPIRA branded bobbins are recommended for best results
- Machine Size (17.2 x 8 x 12.5)
- Machine Weight (17)
- Box Size (18.9 x 10.75 x 13.4)
- Box Weight (20.75)
- Volts (110V)