C430 Sewing Machine
C430 Sewing Machine
- LCD Screen displays stitch settings and recommendations
- 810 Built-in Stitches
- 5 Fonts with Memory to create sequences
- Built-in Thread Cutter Button trims both top and bottom threads
- Mirror Image and Elongation for more creative stitch possibilities
The SINGER® C430 computerized sewing machine is perfect for creating any type of project. Give every project a personal touch with five different fonts and 810 built-in stitches. Mix stitches and lettering to create unique stitch sequences for endless possibilities of customized projects. Many stitches can be mirror imaged and elongated for even more creative options. Use the Needle Up/Down feature for easy pivoting like sewing on a pocket, topstitching, free-motion quilting, applique and more. Set the maximum sewing speed of the machine where you want it with the Speed Control – faster for long seams, or slower for more intricate projects – you're always in control. The Top Drop-in Bobbin is easy to thread and easy to see, so you won't run out of thread in the middle of a seam. When you're done stitching, a simple press of the Thread Trimmer Button will cut both the top and bottom thread, saving you time. This machine has all the features you need to get your masterpieces runway-ready.
General/All Purpose Foot, Zipper Foot, Blind Hem Foot, Satin Stitch Foot, Buttonhole Foot, Needles, Bobbins (Class 15), Large Spool Cap, Small Spool Cap, Auxiliary Spool Pin and Felt Washer, Needle Plate Screwdriver, Seam Ripper, and Lint Brush
- Built-In Lettering (5 Alphabets)Personalize projects with words, phrases or monograms
- Stitch Elongation (+)Select stitches can be increased in length while maintainingstitch density
- Mirror Imaging (+)Invert stitch patterns from side to side for more creative options
- Built-In Stitches (810)Choose from a variety of stitches for basic sewing, decorative sewing, and more
- One-Step Buttonhole (13)Buttonholes are sewn in one easy step. Just place the button in the buttonhole foot and the machine sews a buttonhole perfectly sized for that button, delivering consistent results every time.
- Built-In Needle Threader (+)Effortlessly threads the eye of the needle eliminating eye strain and saving you time.
- Top Drop In Bobbin (+)Easy to thread and easy to see! The tranparent bobbin and cover allow you to monitor your thread supply so you don't run out of thread in the middle of a seam.
- Built-In Thread Cutter (+)Trim both the top and bobbin threads with the touch of a button. No need to draw up the bobbin thread to start sewing again.
- Tie-Off Button (+)Immediately tie-off the stitch and stop sewing automatically. You can even program the machine to perform the tie-off at the end of a stitch before you start to sew.
- Drop Feed (+)Feed teeth can be lowered for button sewing or free-motion sewing - a must-have for quilters! Simply slide the Drop Feed Lever to lower the feed teeth. Slide it back and turn the handwheel one full turn to raise the feed teeth again.
- Adjustable Stitch Length (+)Customize the appearance of a stitch by increasing or decreasing the distance between stitches. Use this function for various stitch techniques like applique, basting and more.
- Adjustable Stitch Width (7mm)The size of the stitch from left to right is adjustable, to make the stitch sew narrower or wider as desired.
- Self-Adjusting Tension System (+)Select your stitch and the machine will adjust the tensions for your selected stitch automatically, saving you time.
- Reverse (Touch Button)Sew stitches in reverse, usually done to secure a seam at the beginning and end to prevent unraveling.
- Heavy Duty Metal Frame (+)The machine's interior frame is metal, providing long lasting durability
- High Speed Stitching (850/min)Professional speed for faster results.
- Speed Control (Mechanical)Set the maximum sewing speed of the machine
- Start/Stop Button (+)Allows you to sew without using the foot control, if desired. Press the button to start sewing, then press again to stop sewing.
- Needle Up/Down (+)Select the needle's stopping position on demand
- StayBright™ LED Lights (1)Multiple lights on both sides of the needle provide clear view of the sewing area while eliminating shadows
- LCD Screen (+)LCD screen clearly displays your selected stitch as well as stitch settings for length and width.
- Free Arm (+)Slide off the Removable Storage Compartment for access to the free arm, making it easy to sew trouser hems, sleeve cuffs and other smaller or tubular projects
- Machine Cover (Soft Cover)A cover is provided with your machine to help keep it dust free when not in use
- Snap-On Presser Feet (+)Presser feet can be easily removed and attached when needed for various sewing techniques
- Extra High Presser Foot Lifter (+)Presser foot has an extra high position available to accommodate thick fabrics
- Presser Foot Sensor (+)The presser foot must always be lowered before stepping on the foot control to start sewing. If an attempt to start sewing is made without first lowering the presser foot, the machine will signal with a beep to alert you to lower the presser foot.
- Variable Needle Positions (25)Adjust position of needle as desired for various sewing techniques like topstitching, edgestitching, zipper application, piping insertion and more
- Twin-Needle Function (+)For stitches other than the straight stitch, this function reduces stitch width for sewing with a twin needle so the needles clear the presser foot while sewing.
- Bobbin Class (15 Transparent)SINGER or INSPIRA branded bobbins are recommended for best results
- Machine Size (17.5 x 8.2 x 11.8)
- Machine Weight (20)
- Box Size (19.75 x 11 x 14.5)
- Box Weight (29)
- Amps (0.46)
- Watts (55)
- Volts (120V)
- Hz (60)