Brilliance™ 6180 Sewing Machine
Brilliance™ 6180 Sewing Machine
- LCD Screen shows stitch selections/settings
- 80 Built-in Stitches - basic, stretch, decorative
- One-Step Buttonhole to sew buttonholes with ease
- Built-in Needle Threader to effortlessly thread the needle
- 13 Needle Positions for inserting zippers, etc
The Brilliance 6180 sewing machine has ease-of-use features that help you get started sewing faster. When you select a stitch, the optimum stitch length and width are selected for you, saving time. With 80 stitches from which to choose, you can create and embellish fashions, home décor and much more. Sew buttonholes in one easy step with consistent results every time. There are 6 different styles of buttonholes to choose from – 2 styles of the basic bartack style for projects like dresses, shirts or home décor, 2 round end as well as 2 keyhole styles for menswear and outerwear. Customize stitches to personalize projects using adjustable stitch length and stitch width, viewable on the LCD screen. Take off the Removable Storage Compartment to access the Free Arm, which makes it easy to sew trouser hems and cuffs or around difficult-to-reach areas like children’s clothing. Thanks to a built-in needle threader, you’ll be ready to start sewing in a breeze!
General Purpose Foot, Zipper Foot, Buttonhole Foot, Pack of Needles, Bobbins (Class 15 metal), Thread Spool Cap, Auxiliary Spool Pin, Spool Pin Felt, Darning Plate, Screwdriver, Seam Ripper/Lint Brush and Soft Dust Cover
- Built-In Stitches (80)Choose from a variety of stitches for basic sewing, decorative sewing, and more
- One-Step Buttonhole (6)Buttonholes are sewn in one easy step. Just place the button in the buttonhole foot and the machine sews a buttonhole perfectly sized for that button, delivering consistent results every time.
- Built-In Needle Threader (+)Effortlessly threads the eye of the needle eliminating eye strain and saving you time.
- Front Loading Bobbin (+)
- Darning Plate (+)Place the darning plate into position over the machine's feed teeth, which prevents the feed teeth from coming in contact with the fabric. Use this for free-motion sewing like stipple quilting, monograms and even for sewing on buttons.
- Touch Button Stitch Selection (+)Select your stitch with a simple touch of a button - the optimum stitch length and stitch width are preselected so you can start sewing faster, but stitch settings can be adjusted as desired to customized for your projects
- Adjustable Stitch Length (+)Customize the appearance of a stitch by increasing or decreasing the distance between stitches. Use this function for various stitch techniques like applique, basting and more.
- Adjustable Stitch Width (+)The size of the stitch from left to right is adjustable, to make the stitch sew narrower or wider as desired.
- Self-Adjusting Tension System (+)Select your stitch with the turn of a dial, and the machine will adjust the tensions for your selected stitch automatically, saving you time.
- Reverse (Touch Button)Sew stitches in reverse, usually done to secure a seam at the beginning and end to prevent unraveling.
- Heavy Duty Metal Frame (+)The machine's interior frame is metal, providing long lasting durability
- High Speed Stitching (750/min)Professional speed for faster results.
- StayBright™ LED Lights (+)Multiple lights on both sides of the needle provide clear view of the sewing area while eliminating shadows
- LCD Screen (+)LCD screen clearly displays your selected stitch as well as stitch settings for length and width.
- Free Arm (+)Slide off the Removable Storage Compartment for access to the free arm, making it eas to sew trouser hems, sleeve cuffs and other smaller or tubular projects
- Extension Table Included (+)A large extension table is included, providing a level sewing surface for larger projects like quilts.
- Machine Cover (Soft Cover)A cover is provided with your machine to help keep it dust free when not in use
- Snap-On Presser Feet (+)Presser feet can be easily removed and attached when needed for various sewing techniques
- Extra High Pressor Foot Lifter (+)Presser foot has an extra high position available to accommodate thick fabrics or project such as
- Variable Needle Positions (13)Adjust position of needle as desired for various sewing techniques like topstitching, edgestitching, zipper application, piping insertion and more
- Bobbin Class (15 Metal)SINGER or INSPIRA branded bobbins are recommended for best results
- Machine Size (16 x 8.5 x 12.5)
- Machine Weight (13.8)
- Box Weight (19)
- Amps (0.62)
- Watts (74)
- Volts (120V)
- Hz (60)
- Warranty (1yr / 5yr / 25yr)