1507WC Sewing Machine
1507WC Sewing Machine
- Included gray canvas cover
- Simple digrams for easy threading
- Eight built-in stitches offer a variety of options
- Automatic Four-Step Buttonhole - No guesswork, just professional results
- Metal support holds the machine in perfect alignment
The 1507WC is an eight-stitch machine that works well for beginners. If you need a machine for simple sewing projects, this machine is designed for you. With eight built-in stitches, the machine has options for basic sewing and decorative projects. The carrying handle on the machine and included canvas cover make the machine convenient for sewing class use and home storage.
Canvas Dust Cover, All-Purpose Foot, Zipper Foot, Buttonhole Foot, Button Sewing Foot, Screwdriver, Seam Ripper / Lint Brush, Package of Needles, Bobbins (Class 15), Seam Guide, Darning Plate, Thread Spool Caps, Power Cord, Foot Pedal, Instruction Manual
- Built-In Stitches (8)Choose from a variety of stitches for basic sewing, decorative sewing, and more
- Four-Step Buttonhole (+)Buttonholes are sewn in four easy steps, clearly displayed on the Stitch Selector Dial.
- Front Loading Bobbin (+)Bobbins are easy to wind and insert, while maintaining a smooth needle plate surface.
- Darning Plate (+)Place the darning plate into position over the machine's feed teeth, which prevents the feed teeth from coming in contact with the fabric. Use this for free-motion sewing like stipple quilting, monograms and even for sewing on buttons.
- Easy Stitch Selection Dial (+)Built-in stitches are displayed on the Stitch Selector Dial. Simply turn the dial to select the stitch you want to sew.
- Adjustable Stitch Length (+)Customize the appearance of a stitch by increasing or decreasing the distance between stitches. Use this function for various stitch techniques like applique, basting and more.
- Adjustable Presser Foot Pressure (+)When sewing very lightweight or heavyweight fabrics, it may at times be necessary to decrease or increase the presser foot pressure to help the machine feed the fabric through the machine.
- Reverse (Lever)Sew stitches in reverse, usually done to secure a seam at the beginning and end to prevent unraveling.
- Heavy Duty Metal Frame (+)The machine's interior frame is metal, providing long lasting durability
- Free Arm (+)Slide off the Removable Storage Compartment for access to the free arm, making it easy to sew trouser hems, sleeve cuffs and other smaller or tubular projects
- Machine Cover (Canvas Cover)A cover is provided with your machine to help keep it dust free when not in use
- Snap-On Presser Feet (+)Presser feet can be easily removed and attached when needed for various sewing techniques
- Extra High Presser Foot Lifter (+)Presser foot has an extra high position available to accommodate thick fabrics
- Bobbin Class (15 Transparent)SINGER or INSPIRA branded bobbins are recommended for best results
- Machine Size (15 x 8 x 12)
- Machine Weight (12.6)
- Box Size (17 x 9 x 13.5)
- Box Weight (18)
- Amps (0.7)
- Watts (84)
- Volts (110V)
- Hz (60)
- Warranty (90 day / 2yr / 24yr)