Product quantity cannot be greater than 99
Coasters with Decorative Stitching
Create these cute and simple coasters using your sewing machine’s decorative stitches. Be creative and add unique touches to match your own personal décor with this sewing project. Also makes a great last-minute gift! Supplies listed are for a set of four coasters, so adjust the fabric requirements for the number of coasters desired. See last page of these instructions for additional inspiration!
Everything you need to complete this project in one place. Use this convenient checklist to ensure you have all required materials in your sewing room, or take it with you when you shop for supplies.
- Four 5” (12.7cm) squares of cotton print fabric
- Four 5” (12.7cm) squares of solid color cotton fabric
- Four 6” (15.25cm) squares of INSPIRA™ Tear-A-Way™ stabilizer
- Four 5” (12.7cm) squares of lightweight fusible interfacing
- All-purpose sewing thread
- Contrasting thread color for decorative stitching
- Satin Stitch Foot or Open Toe Foot
- Blind Hem Foot
- Rotary cutter, mat and ruler
- Removable fabric marking pen
- Hand sewing needle
Point turner, such as a chopstick (for helping to push out corners of the coasters after stitching and turning then right side out)