Product quantity cannot be greater than 99
SINGER® PROJECTS 3-in-1 Sewing Organizer Project Instructions
Are you always looking for your scissors?
Is your floor covered in threads?
Where’s a pin when you need it?
If you can relate to any of these questions then this project is a must-have for you and your sewing room. Our 3-in-1 Sewing Organizer helps solve all these problems in one simple and functional way. The organizer has a thread catcher, pin cushion, and pockets for your small sewing scissors, seam ripper, point turner, fabric pen, etc. The best part is you can take all these must-have sewing notions from your sewing table to the ironing board and back while easily keeping everything organized in one place. This project will keep your sewing space clutter-free and organized so you can continue sewing with ease.
Project by Bethany McCue.
- A total of ½ yard of fabric. (See specific cut measurements below). You can use as many different fabric prints as you like or they can all be the same. Use scrap fabrics you have on hand or pick up some pre-cut fabrics at Michaels.
- 1/2 yard fusible interfacing
- 1” Belting/Strapping cut to 18” long
- Rice, Sand or Crushed Nut Shells for pin cushion
- All-purpose Sewing Thread (this can match or contrast your fabric)
- 90/14 Universal Sewing Machine needle
- ¼” Piecing Foot (optional)
- Open Toe Foot or Clear Decorative Foot (optional for applique)
- Paper Backed, Sewable Double-Sided Iron-On Adhesive (optional for applique)
- Straight pins or clips
- Marking Pen
- Square ruler
- Fabric scissors and/or rotary cutter and mat
Heavy Duty 4452 Sewing Machine
Heavy Duty, View All, Mechanical Sewing Machines, Free Iron Bundles, Top Rated, Sewing Type: Mending and Repair
- $100 included accessories
- 50% more power
- 110 Stitch Applications
- Extra high sewing speed
- Quick-threading guides
- 6.25" sewing space (needle to tower) and 4.25" height