Stylist™ 14SH764 Serger
Stylist™ 14SH764 Serger
- The 6 different stitch types ensure the perfect stitch
- Sews up to 1,300 stitches per minute
- Adjust the tension effortlessly when sewing a variety of fabrics
- Differential Feed for perfect seams
- Effortlessly adjust the length of a stitch
The Stylist serger is the ideal complement to any sewing machine. The 4-3-2 stitch capability provides six stitch types so you always get the perfect finish. Choose from blind hems, rolled hems, flatlocking, overlocking stitches and more! The differential feed eliminates stretching and puckering while the adjustable stitch length and width keeps seams strong and the adjustable tension keeps stitches balanced. No need to worry if you are new to serging! The color coded threading system ensures correct machine set-up and the included stitch and sewing techniques guide never leave you guessing.
All-Purpose Foot (on machine), Tweezers, Needle Set, Spreader, Screwdriver and Dust Cover.
- Built-In Stitches (8)Choose from a variety of stitches for basic sewing, decorative sewing, and more
- Adjustable Stitch Length (+)Customize the appearance of a stitch by increasing or decreasing the distance between stitches. Use this function for various stitch techniques like applique, basting and more.
- Adjustable Stitch Width (+)The size of the stitch from left to right is adjustable, to make the stitch sew narrower or wider as desired.
- Color Coded Threading System (+)Threading path for each thread is indicated with a specific color to simplify the threading process. Handy referernce diagrams are also included right on the machine.
- Thread Capability (2-3-4)Choose from seams finishes, hem finishes and decorative edges thanks to a variety of stitch combinations available.
- Differential Feed (+)Controls the ratio of movement between the front and back sections of the feed teeth. Use this to help remove distortion from seams in stretchy fabrics or puckers from seams in lightweightweight or silky fabrics.
- Built-In Rolled Hem (+)Just slide a lever to easily convert the machine for rolled hem sewing - no need to change stitch plate
- Movable Upper Knife (+)Upper knife can be engaged to trim excess seam allowance as you sew, or it can be rolled out of the way for special techniques like flatlocking or anytime when you don't want the machine to trim
- Heavy Duty Metal Frame (+)The machine's interior frame is metal, providing long lasting durability
- Stainless Steel Bed Plate (+)The surface of the machine's arm is made of stainless steel, providing a smooth surface that allows your fabrics to glide smoothly as you sew.
- High Speed Stitching (1300/min)Professional speed for faster results.
- Speed Control (Digital)Set the maximum sewing speed of the machine
- LED Lighting (+)Long lasting LED lighting provides bright illumination and stays cool to the touch
- Free Arm (+)Slide off the Removable Storage Compartment for access to the free arm, making it eas to sew trouser hems, sleeve cuffs and other smaller or tubular projects
- Extra High Pressor Foot Lifter (+)Presser foot has an extra high position available to accommodate thick fabrics or project such as
- Machine Size (15 x 12.7 x 12.4)
- Machine Weight (13.5)
- Box Size (15 x 12.5 x 12)
- Box Weight (18)
- Amps (1)
- Watts (120)
- Volts (120V)
- Hz (60)
- Warranty (90 day / 2yr / 25yr)