Studio™ S10 Embroidery Machine
Studio™ S10 Embroidery Machine
- 55 Built-in Designs – floral, holiday, frames
- 3 Fonts in three different sizes
- 2 Hoops Included for larger and smaller design sizes
- LCD Display shows design, number of colors and more
- USB Stick Design Transfer to access more embroideries
The Studio S10 embroidery-only machine can be used to embellish almost any type of project. If you already have a sewing machine, this model can be the perfect addition to your sewing room to begin embroidering. There a 55 designs built-in, which can be scaled in size, rotated and even mirror-imaged – directly from the LCD screen. There are 3 fonts to choose from so you can write words or phrases, as well as create monograms to personalize items like table linens and napkins, craft projects, quilts, fashion and accessories and much more. Two hoops are included – 5.5" x 5.5" for larger designs, and 2" x 2" for embroidering small designs on smaller items like collars, cuffs or children's clothing. Template sheets for built-in designs are included to help ensure that your design placement is accurate every time. If you want to embroider designs other than those built-in to the machine, you can download designs you have saved on your computer (in .jef format) onto a USB stick, then place the stick directly into the machine to select your design to embroider. Complementary software is available via download link (provided inside box), which provides additional fonts and also the ability to combine designs. There is an online instructional video available whenever you are.
Two Snap-on Embroidery Hoops (5.5" x 5.5" and 2" x 2"), Bobbins (SINGER® Part #68004348), Lint Brush, Auxiliary Spool Pin, Spool Pin Felt, Thread Spool Stand, Thread Spool Caps, Scissors, Screwdrivers, Needles, Template Sheets, Soft Dust Cover
- Embroidery Designs Included (55)Personalize any project with a large selection of embroidery designs including floral, holiday, children's designs, and crosstitch.
- Embroidery Fonts Included (3)Embroider customized text such as monograms and fun phrases.
- Built-In Tutorials (+)Simple tutorials are built in to help you with basics for getting started
- USB Design Transfer (+)Designs are tranferred to the machine for embroidery via a USB stick.
- Computer Requirements (Windows. CD-Rom)
- Mirror Imaging (+)Invert stitch patterns from side to side for more creative options
- Temporary Memory Capability (+)Combine stitch patterns to create a unique stitch sequence
- Permanent Memory Capability (100 Design Files)Combine stitch patterns to create unique stitch sequences which can be saved in the machine's memory
- Built-In Needle Threader (+)Effortlessly threads the eye of the needle eliminating eye strain and saving you time.
- Top Drop In Bobbin (+)Easy to thread and easy to see! The tranparent bobbin and cover allow you to monitor your thread supply so you don't run out of thread in the middle of a seam.
- Independent Bobbin Winding (+)Separate bobbin winding motor allows you to wind the bobbin without unthreading the machine
- Heavy Duty Metal Frame (+)The machine's interior frame is metal, providing long lasting durability
- High Speed Stitching (650/min)Professional speed for faster results.
- Start/Stop Button (+)Allows you to sew without using the foot control, if desired. Press the button to start sewing, then press again to stop sewing.
- LCD Screen (Multi-Lingual)LCD screen clearly displays your selected stitch as well as stitch settings for length and width.
- Touch Screen (+)Touch the LCD screen to select stitches and stitch settings, view recommended presser foot and more
- Extension Table Included (+)A large extension table is included, providing a level sewing surface for larger projects like quilts.
- Machine Cover (Soft Cover)A cover is provided with your machine to help keep it dust free when not in use
- Snap-On Presser Feet (+)Presser feet can be easily removed and attached when needed for various sewing techniques
- Extra High Pressor Foot Lifter (+)Presser foot has an extra high position available to accommodate thick fabrics or project such as
- Presser Foot Sensor (+)The presser foot must always be lowered before stepping on the foot control to start sewing. If an attempt to start sewing is made without first lowering the presser foot, the machine will signal with a beep to alert you to lower the presser foot.
- Bobbin Class (15 Transparent)SINGER or INSPIRA branded bobbins are recommended for best results
- Machine Size (20 x 12 x 11)
- Machine Weight (17)
- Box Size (15 x 22 x 16.5)
- Box Weight (37)
- Amps (0.5)
- Watts (60)
- Volts (120V)
- Hz (60)