Quantum Stylist™ 9985 Sewing Machine
Quantum Stylist™ 9985 Sewing Machine
- Large Color Touch LCD Screen is easy to see and use
- 960 Built-in Stitches – basic, stretch, decorative
- 6 Fonts with Memory to create unique stitch sequences
- Built-in Thread Cutter to trim both top/bottom threads
- Speed Control for precision or volume
The Quantum Stylist Touch 9985 sewing machine takes sewing to a whole new level - starting with the easy-to-use color touch LCD screen, where you can view tutorials for setting up your machine to sew. Scroll through the 960 different stitches to get inspired for your next project. Your stitch selection appears in actual size on the LCD screen, and you can customize the length and width as well. Many stitches can be mirror imaged or elongated for even more creative options. Choose basic or stretch stitches for fashion sewing, quilting and heirloom stitches for quilts or table linens, or decorative stitches to embellish almost anything! Buttonholes can be sewn in one easy step, and there are 13 different styles to choose from – basic bartack, stretch buttonholes for stretch fabrics, keyhole buttonhole for menswear or outerwear, and more. Engage the Programmable Needle Up/Down to have your needle stop down in the fabric, which is great for applique, pivoting around a pocket corner or free-motion sewing. There is a Speed Control so that you can set the machine's maximum speed – slower for more intricate projects or faster for larger projects like curtains, duvet covers and more. No matter if you sew quilts or crafts, fashions or home decor, you'll never run out of ideas with the creative possibilities this model has to offer.
General Purpose Foot, Zipper Foot, Buttonhole Foot with Underplate, Blind Hem Foot, Satin Stitch Foot, Overcasting Foot, Darning/Embroidery Foot, Rolled Hem Foot, Button Sewing Foot, Quarter Inch Foot, Open Toe Foot, Even Feed/Walking Foot, Cording Foot, Needles, Bobbins (Class 15 transparent), Seam Ripper/Lint Brush, Auxiliary Spool Pin, Spool Pin Felt, Screwdrivers, Thread Spool Caps, Edge/Quilting Guide and Soft Dust Cover
- Built-In Lettering (6 Alphabets)Personalize projects with words, phrases or monograms
- Stitch Elongation (+)Select stitches can be increased in length while maintainingstitch density
- Mirror Imaging (+)Invert stitch patterns from side to side for more creative options
- Permanent Memory Capability (60)Combine stitch patterns to create unique stitch sequences which can be saved in the machine's memory
- Built-In Stitches (960)Choose from a variety of stitches for basic sewing, decorative sewing, and more
- One-Step Buttonhole (13)Buttonholes are sewn in one easy step. Just place the button in the buttonhole foot and the machine sews a buttonhole perfectly sized for that button, delivering consistent results every time.
- Built-In Needle Threader (+)Effortlessly threads the eye of the needle eliminating eye strain and saving you time.
- Top Drop In Bobbin (+)Easy to thread and easy to see! The tranparent bobbin and cover allow you to monitor your thread supply so you don't run out of thread in the middle of a seam.
- Built-In Thread Cutter (+)Trim both the top and bobbin threads with the touch of a button. No need to draw up the bobbin thread to start sewing again.
- Thread Cutter Shut Off (+)Thread cutting function for embroidery mode can be turned off or on as desired, with the simple touch of a button.
- Tie-Off Button (+)Immediately tie-off the stitch and stop sewing automatically. You can even program the machine to perform the tie-off at the end of a stitch before you start to sew.
- Drop Feed (+)Feed teeth can be lowered for button sewing or free-motion sewing - a must-have for quilters! Simply slide the Drop Feed Lever to lower the feed teeth. Slide it back and turn the handwheel one full turn to raise the feed teeth again.
- OneTouch™ Stitch Selection (+)Stitches are displayed on the machine's front panel. Simply touch of the button for the stitch you want and start sewing.
- Direct Selection Stitches (+)Most commonly used stitches are conveniently located on the front of the machine and available with a single touch of a button.
- Adjustable Stitch Length (+)Customize the appearance of a stitch by increasing or decreasing the distance between stitches. Use this function for various stitch techniques like applique, basting and more.
- Adjustable Stitch Width (7mm)The size of the stitch from left to right is adjustable, to make the stitch sew narrower or wider as desired.
- Adjustable Presser Foot Pressure (+)When sewing very lightweight or heavyweight fabrics, it may at times be necessary to decrease or increase the presser foot pressure to help the machine feed the fabric through the machine.
- Self-Adjusting Tension System (+)Select your stitch and the machine will adjust the tensions for your selected stitch automatically, saving you time.
- Reverse (Touch Button)Sew stitches in reverse, usually done to secure a seam at the beginning and end to prevent unraveling.
- Heavy Duty Metal Frame (+)The machine's interior frame is metal, providing long lasting durability
- Stainless Steel Bed Plate (+)The surface of the machine's arm is made of stainless steel, providing a smooth surface that allows your fabrics to glide smoothly as you sew.
- High Speed Stitching (850/min)Professional speed for faster results.
- Speed Control (Mechanical)Set the maximum sewing speed of the machine
- Needle Up/Down (+)Select the needle's stopping position on demand
- StayBright™ LED Lights (2)Multiple lights on both sides of the needle provide clear view of the sewing area while eliminating shadows
- LCD Screen (+)LCD screen clearly displays your selected stitch as well as stitch settings for length and width.
- Touch Screen (+)Touch the LCD screen to select stitches and stitch settings, view recommended presser foot and more
- Free Arm (+)Slide off the Removable Storage Compartment for access to the free arm, making it easy to sew trouser hems, sleeve cuffs and other smaller or tubular projects
- Machine Cover (Soft Cover)A cover is provided with your machine to help keep it dust free when not in use
- Snap-On Presser Feet (+)Presser feet can be easily removed and attached when needed for various sewing techniques
- Extra High Presser Foot Lifter (+)Presser foot has an extra high position available to accommodate thick fabrics
- Presser Foot Sensor (+)The presser foot must always be lowered before stepping on the foot control to start sewing. If an attempt to start sewing is made without first lowering the presser foot, the machine will signal with a beep to alert you to lower the presser foot.
- Variable Needle Positions (25)Adjust position of needle as desired for various sewing techniques like topstitching, edgestitching, zipper application, piping insertion and more
- Twin-Needle Function (+)For stitches other than the straight stitch, this function reduces stitch width for sewing with a twin needle so the needles clear the presser foot while sewing.
- Bobbin Class (15 Transparent)SINGER or INSPIRA branded bobbins are recommended for best results
- Machine Size (17.2 x 8.5 x 12.5)
- Machine Weight (20)
- Box Size (20 x 10.5 x 14)
- Box Weight (29)
- Amps (0.46)
- Watts (55)
- Volts (120V)
- Hz (60)
- Warranty (1yr / 5yr / 25yr)