Simple™ 3232 Sewing Machine
Simple™ 3232 Sewing Machine
- 32 Built-in Stitches - basic, stretch, decorative
- One-Step Buttonholes with ease
- Built-in Needle Threader for easy threading
- Free Arm to sew hard-to-reach areas like trouser hems
- Adjustable Stitch Length and Width to customize stitches
The Simple 3232 sewing machine offers the basic features you need to sew all sorts of projects. From fashions to simple home decor, from gifts to craft items, you can do it all. There are 32 different stitches to choose from. Adjustable stitch length allows you sew seams a variety of fabrics types, as well as sew appliques. Stitches can be further customized with adjustable stitch width. Make buttonholes in one easy step, whether you want to sew a costume, make a trendy top or stitch up some curtain panels. Basic accessories can be found in the removable storage compartment. There is also a free arm, which makes it easy to hem trousers or other small projects like children's clothing. The heavy duty metal frame will provide long lasting durability. If you feel like you need a little assistance, there is an Online Owner's Class video available anytime you are.
General Purpose Foot, Zipper Foot, Buttonhole Foot, Button Sewing Foot, Seam Ripper/Lint Brush, Edge/Quilting Guide, Pack of Needles, Auxiliary Spool Pin, Bobbins (Class 15 transparent), Thread Spool Caps, Screwdriver, Darning Plate and Soft Dust Cover
- Instructional Video (+)Learn your machine's basics like threading the machine correctly, selecting stitches, making a buttonhole, changing the needle and more. Available online whenever your are!
- Built-In Stitches (32)Choose from a variety of stitches for basic sewing, decorative sewing, and more
- One-Step Buttonhole (+)Buttonholes are sewn in one easy step. Just place the button in the buttonhole foot and the machine sews a buttonhole perfectly sized for that button, delivering consistent results every time.
- Built-In Needle Threader (+)Effortlessly threads the eye of the needle eliminating eye strain and saving you time.
- Front Loading Bobbin (+)Bobbins are easy to wind and insert, while maintaining a smooth needle plate surface.
- Darning Plate (+)Place the darning plate into position over the machine's feed teeth, which prevents the feed teeth from coming in contact with the fabric. Use this for free-motion sewing like stipple quilting, monograms and even for sewing on buttons.
- Easy Stitch Selection Dial (+)Built-in stitches are displayed on the Stitch Selector Dial. Simply turn the dial to select the stitch you want to sew.
- Adjustable Stitch Length (+)Customize the appearance of a stitch by increasing or decreasing the distance between stitches. Use this function for various stitch techniques like applique, basting and more.
- Reverse (Lever)Sew stitches in reverse, usually done to secure a seam at the beginning and end to prevent unraveling.
- Heavy Duty Metal Frame (+)The machine's interior frame is metal, providing long lasting durability
- Free Arm (+)Slide off the Removable Storage Compartment for access to the free arm, making it easy to sew trouser hems, sleeve cuffs and other smaller or tubular projects
- Machine Cover (Soft Cover)A cover is provided with your machine to help keep it dust free when not in use
- Snap-On Presser Feet (+)Presser feet can be easily removed and attached when needed for various sewing techniques
- Extra High Presser Foot Lifter (+)Presser foot has an extra high position available to accommodate thick fabrics
- Bobbin Class (15 Transparent)SINGER or INSPIRA branded bobbins are recommended for best results
- Machine Size (15 x 7.5 x 12)
- Machine Weight (12.6)
- Box Size (16.5 x 9 x 15.95)
- Box Weight (15.95)
- Amps (0.5)
- Watts (60)
- Volts (120V)
- Hz (60)
- Warranty (90 day / 2yr / 24yr)