Simple™ 2263 Sewing Machine
Simple™ 2263 Sewing Machine
- 23 Built-in Stitches - basic, stretch, decorative
- Four-Step Buttonhole to make buttons simple
- Built-in Needle Threader to thread needle with ease
- Free Arm for hard-to-reach areas like trouser hems
- Adjustable Stitch Length/Width to customize stitches
The Simple 2263 sewing machine offers a variety of stitches for sewing a range of fabric types. There are 23 different stitches to choose from, and they can even be customized with the adjustable stitch length for applique, sewing seams and more. Stitch width is adjustable as well, so you can further customize stitches. Make buttonholes in four easy steps, whether you want to sew a dress, stitch up a pillow or craft a trendy tote. Basic accessories can be found in the removable storage compartment. There is also a free arm, which makes it easy to hem trousers or other small projects like children's clothing. The heavy duty metal frame will provide long lasting durability. If you feel like you need a little help, check out the SINGER Sewing Assistant App and the Online Owner's Class video, available anytime you are.
General Purpose Foot, Buttonhole Foot, Button Sewing Foot, Screwdriver, Seam Ripper/Lint Brush, Pack of Needles, Bobbins (Class 15 transparent), Thread Spool Cap and Darning Plate
- Online Owner's Class (+)Learn your machine's basics like threading the machine correctly, selecting stitches, making a buttonhole, changing the needle and more. Available online whenever your are!
- SINGER Sewing Assistant App (+)Use this App to help you learn about the parts of the machine, how to set up the machine to start sewing including threading the top of the machine and the bobbin, how to select stitches for various techinques, and more.
- Built-In Stitches (23)Choose from a variety of stitches for basic sewing, decorative sewing, buttonholes and more
- Four-Step Buttonhole (+)Buttonholes are sewn in four easy steps, clearly displayed on the Stitch Selector Dial.
- Built-In Needle Threader (+)Effortlessly threads the eye of the needle eliminating eye strain and saving you time.
- Front Loading Bobbin (+)
- Darning Plate (+)Place the darning plate into position over the machine's feed teeth, which prevents the feed teeth from coming in contact with the fabric. Use this for free-motion sewing like stipple quilting, monograms and even for sewing on buttons.
- Easy Stitch Selection Dial (+)Built-in stitches are displayed on the Stitch Selector Dial. Simply turn the dial to select the stitch you want to sew.
- Adjustable Stitch Length (+)Customize the appearance of a stitch by increasing or decreasing the distance between stitches. Use this function for various stitch techniques like applique, basting and more.
- Adjustable Stitch Width (5mm)The size of the stitch from left to right is adjustable, to make the stitch sew narrower or wider as desired.
- Reverse (Lever)Sew stitches in reverse, usually done to secure a seam at the beginning and end to prevent unraveling.
- Heavy Duty Metal Frame (+)The machine's interior frame is metal, providing long lasting durability
- LED Lighting (+)Long lasting LED lighting provides bright illumination and stays cool to the touch
- Free Arm (+)Slide off the Removable Storage Compartment for access to the free arm, making it eas to sew trouser hems, sleeve cuffs and other smaller or tubular projects
- Snap-On Presser Feet (+)Presser feet can be easily removed and attached when needed for various sewing techniques
- Extra High Pressor Foot Lifter (+)Presser foot has an extra high position available to accommodate thick fabrics or project such as
- Variable Needle Positions (+)Adjust position of needle as desired for various sewing techniques like topstitching, edgestitching, zipper application, piping insertion and more
- Bobbin Class (15 Transparent)SINGER or INSPIRA branded bobbins are recommended for best results
- Needle Recommendation (2020)
- Machine Size (15 x 7 x 12)
- Machine Weight (12.8)
- Box Size (17.5 x 8.5 x 13)
- Box Weight (16)
- Amps (0.6)
- Watts (72)
- Volts (120V)
- Hz (60)
- Warranty (90 day / 2yr / 24yr)