Professional™ 5 14T968DC Serger
Professional™ 5 14T968DC Serger
- 2, 3, 4, or 5 Thread Stitches for various finishes
- Cover Stitch Capability for hemming just like the pro’s
- Color-Coded Threading System simplifies threading
- Differential Feed adjusts fabric feed for smooth seams
The Professional 5 serger saves you time because it sews a seam and seam finish at the same time, while trimming away the excess seam allowance. Seams and seam finishes – just like you see on store-bought garments – are possible thanks to the serger. You can use 2 threads, 3 threads, 4 threads or 5 threads for a wide variety of stitch combinations. Sew a narrow hem on a set of napkins, or stitch up a knit top with seams that stretch with the fabric without popping. Sew a decorative edge around a fleece blanket for an extra bit of flair. This model also has a selection of cover stitches, which can be used to sew cover stitch hems – just like those on store-bought garments. Differential Feed allows you to sew super stretchy fabrics without the wavy distortion and sheers without puckering. This model also has a wide range of extra presser feet to further expand this serger's capabilities. The Elastic Foot can add elastic to swimwear, lingerie or children's clothing, the Beading Foot will help you add beads for embellishing garments or home decor, and the Shirring Foot will help you gather a fabric and attach it to a flat fabric simultaneously – just to name a few! You'll love the professional results your serger gives your projects.
General Purpose Foot, Elastic Foot, Blind Hem Foot, Shirring Foot, Beading Foot, Cording Foot, Taping Foot, Screwdrivers, Clean Pocket, Extra Knife, Spool Caps, Anti-Spill Thread Nets, Oiler, Brush, Tweezers, Spreader, Needles, Cone Adapters, Soft Dust Cover
- Built-In Stitches (12)Choose from a variety of stitches for basic sewing, decorative sewing, and more
- Adjustable Stitch Length (+)Customize the appearance of a stitch by increasing or decreasing the distance between stitches. Use this function for various stitch techniques like applique, basting and more.
- Adjustable Stitch Width (+)The size of the stitch from left to right is adjustable, to make the stitch sew narrower or wider as desired.
- Color Coded Threading System (+)Threading path for each thread is indicated with a specific color to simplify the threading process. Handy referernce diagrams are also included right on the machine.
- Thread Capability (2-3-4-5)Choose from seams finishes, hem finishes and decorative edges thanks to a variety of stitch combinations available.
- Self-Adjusting Tension System (+)Select your stitch with the turn of a dial, and the machine will adjust the tensions for your selected stitch automatically, saving you time.
- Differential Feed (+)Controls the ratio of movement between the front and back sections of the feed teeth. Use this to help remove distortion from seams in stretchy fabrics or puckers from seams in lightweightweight or silky fabrics.
- Built-In Rolled Hem (4)Just slide a lever to easily convert the machine for rolled hem sewing - no need to change stitch plate
- Clean Pocket (+)Place in front of machine to catch excess fabric trimmed away while sewing
- Heavy Duty Metal Frame (+)The machine's interior frame is metal, providing long lasting durability
- Stainless Steel Bed Plate (+)The surface of the machine's arm is made of stainless steel, providing a smooth surface that allows your fabrics to glide smoothly as you sew.
- High Speed Stitching (1300/min)Professional speed for faster results.
- Speed Control (Digital)Set the maximum sewing speed of the machine
- LED Lighting (+)Long lasting LED lighting provides bright illumination and stays cool to the touch
- Free Arm (+)Slide off the Removable Storage Compartment for access to the free arm, making it easy to sew trouser hems, sleeve cuffs and other smaller or tubular projects
- Machine Cover (Soft Cover)A cover is provided with your machine to help keep it dust free when not in use
- Extra High Pressor Foot Lifter (+)Presser foot has an extra high position available to accommodate thick fabrics
- Machine Size (13.5 x 10.5 x 11.5)
- Machine Weight (18.6)
- Box Size (14 x 17 x 16)
- Box Weight (26)
- Amps (0.5)
- Watts (114)
- Volts (120V)
- Hz (60)
- Warranty (90 day / 2yr / 25yr)