Winding a bobbin is quick and easy when you follow the directions below. Always wind the bobbin before threading the machine and needle.
1. Push in indent (illustration 1) on hand wheel disc. This will stop the needle from moving.
2. Place spool of thread on spool pin.
3. Slide spool pin holder/cap (illustration 2) firmly over the rim of spool to prevent the thread from tangling.
4. Lead thread passing it first through the lower slot of the thread guide. Next through the upper slot, leading the thread to the right and around (illustration 3).
5. Wind thread clockwise around the front of bobbin winder tension disc (illustration 4).
6. Pass thread end, from inside, through the small hole in the rim of the bobbin.
7. Holding thread end, step on speed controller to run the machine until the desired amount of thread is wound. (Winding stops automatically once bobbin is full.)
8. Cut thread; push bobbin to the left and remove it from bobbin winder pin.
9. Trim thread ends from top of the bobbin.
10. Press the bobbin winding indent on hand wheel to its original position. If necessary, turn hand wheel to engage needle movement.