Product quantity cannot be greater than 99
Fashion and Apparel
Cozy Arm Warmers Sewing and Embroidery Project
Make these comfy arm warmers to help get you through the winter season with style! The arm warmers shown feature a 5” x 7” embroidery design, available as a download at singer.mysewnet.com. This project is perfect for the 5” x 7” Hoop, an available accessory for the SINGER® EM200 Superb™, EM200 Quantum Stylist™, and SE300/SE340 Legacy™ embroidery machines.
After embroidering the design on each arm warmer, just stitch up the seam and you’re ready to rock your new accessory. So easy to make, you could even create them for last minute gifts. If desired, you can skip the embroidery and simply embellish with decorative stitches, buttons or applique
Everything you need to complete this project in one place. Use this convenient checklist to ensure you have all required materials in your sewing room, or take it with you when you shop for supplies.
- Paper to create pattern for arm warmer
- Fabric marking tool
- ½ yard (½ meter) fleece
- SINGER® ball point needle, size 14/90
- Water soluble stabilizer such as INSPIRA™ Aqua Magic™ or Dissolve-A-Way™ (for top of fabric when embroidering)
- Mesh cut-away stabilizer such as INSPIRA™ No-Show Mesh™ or Cut-A-Way ™ (for underside of fabric when embroidering)
- Bobbinfill thread for bobbin when embroidering
- Rayon or metallic thread for embroidering
- Polyester thread for sewing seams
- 5” x 7” (180mm x 130mm) embroidery designs (available at singer.mysewnet.com*)
- 5” x 7” (180mm x 130mm) embroidery hoop (optional accessory for EM200, SE300 & SE340)
*You will need to create an account on singer.mysewnet.com to access the free design. Here, you will also be able to access any updates for your machine, including the update for using the optional 5” x 7” (180mm x 130mm) embroidery hoop.