Product quantity cannot be greater than 99
Holiday Wall Hanging with Sarah the Upcyclist (@sarah.the.upcyclist)
Sew along with Friends of SINGER®️, Sarah the Upcyclist (@sarah.the.upcyclist on Instagram).
Need a great scrap buster? Celebrate the holidays this season with sustainable sewing and challenge yourself to use what you already have at home. That way, you can help save the earth and your wallet this season. Plus, who doesn’t love a homemade gift?
- SINGER®️ Heavy Duty 6800C Sewing Machine
- Frame, sized for desired wall hanging (Our outer frame is 16” x 30” and the inside opening is 13.5” x 27.5”)
- SINGER®️ Universal Sewing Machine Needle, Size 80/12
- SINGER®️ Heavy Duty Leather Sewing Machine Needle, Size 90/14
- All-Purpose Thread 50 wt
- SINGER®️ Even Feed / Walking Foot
- SINGER®️ Ruffler Foot
- Rotary Cutter and Mat
- 6” x 24” Ruler
- SINGER®️ 00218 Tape Measure, 60-Inch
- 21½” Square Ruler
- SINGER®️ SteamCraft Iron
- Extension Table (optional)
- Chalk Marker
- Sewing Pins
- Sewing Clips
- Safety Pins
- Fabric and Paper Scissors
- Gold Buttons
- Embellishment Buttons
- Gold Spray Paint
- Scrap Fabric (Ideally, this should be a mix of fabric types and colors in the color scheme you’d like for your holiday wall hanging--a mix of knits, cottons, lace, linens, etc.)
- No scrap fabric? Use old clothes as fabric! Dig into your donation pile of clothes to see if you find a mix there.
- Alternatively, quilter’s squares and fat quarters may be good purchases for needed details.
*For this project, keep in mind measurements and techniques will vary based on what you have available to you.
Heavy Duty 6800C Sewing Machine Refurbished
Refurbished, Computerized, Heavy Duty
- Refurbished: 100% inspected & sew tested to meet SINGER Factory Testing standards
- $240 included accessories
- 586 Stitch Applications
- 9 One-Step Buttonhole Styles
- LCD Screen
- Thread Cutter Button
- 6.4" sewing space (needle to tower) and 4.6" height