Stylist™ II 5625 Sewing Machine
Stylist™ II 5625 Sewing Machine
- 225 Built-in Stitches – basic, stretch, decorative, alphabets, and numbers
- 12 Bonus Presser Feet
- 6 One-Step Buttonhole style options
- Built-in Needle Threader threads needle with ease
- Drop & Sew™ Bobbin System for easy bobbin thread pick up
The Stylist™ II 5625 sewing machine has 225 built-in stitches from which to choose, including alpha-numeric stitch patterns. Personalize your projects with decorative stitching or lettering sequences. Scroll through the stitch selections displayed on the LCD screen. Stitch length and width settings for your selected stitch are automatic, and they can be customized as desired. Many stitches can also be Mirror-Imaged, providing even more creative possibilities. Thread the machine effortlessly with the Built-in Needle Threader. The Drop & Sew Bobbin System provides easy bobbin thread pick up so you can start sewing without having to draw up the bobbin thread. The bobbin and bobbin cover are both transparent to you can monitor your thread supply, helping you to prevent running out of thread in the middle of a seam. Sew buttonholes in one easy step with consistent results every time. There are 6 different buttonhole styles including bartack, round end and keyhole. Take off the Removable Storage Compartment to access the Free Arm, which makes it even easier to sew around trouser hems and cuffs, children's clothing and other smaller projects.
General Purpose Foot, Zipper Foot, Buttonhole Foot with Underplate, Blind Hem Foot, Satin Stitch Foot, Sew and Serge Foot, Pack of Needles, Bobbins (Class 15J), Thread Spool Caps, Auxiliary Spool Pin, Screwdriver, Seam Ripper/Lint Brush, and Soft Dust Cover
Value Added Accessories
Ruffler Foot, Even Feed Foot, Darning & Embroidery Foot, Button Sewing Foot, Cording Foot, Rolled Hem Foot, Open Toe Foot, Pintuck Foot, Gathering Foot, Invisible Zipper Foot, 1/4” Foot, Special Purpose Foot
- Built-In Lettering (+)Personalize projects with words, phrases or monograms
- Mirror Imaging (+)Invert stitch patterns from side to side for more creative options
- Built-In Stitches (225)Choose from a variety of stitches for basic sewing, decorative sewing, and more
- One-Step Buttonhole (+)Buttonholes are sewn in one easy step. Just place the button in the buttonhole foot and the machine sews a buttonhole perfectly sized for that button, delivering consistent results every time.
- SwiftSmart™ Threading System (+)Guide the thread directy from the spool to the needle area through a single groove, then thread the needle by pressing the threading lever for one-touch threading.
- Drop & Sew™ Bobbin System (+)Threading the bobbin has never been easier! Place your wound bobbin in the bobbin holder, stage the thread in the thread guides and you're ready to sew. No need to draw up the bobbin thread, saving you time.
- Top Drop In Bobbin (+)Easy to thread and easy to see! The tranparent bobbin and cover allow you to monitor your thread supply so you don't run out of thread in the middle of a seam.
- Built-In Thread Cutter (+)Trim both the top and bobbin threads with the touch of a button. No need to draw up the bobbin thread to start sewing again.
- Thread Cutter Shut Off (+)Thread cutting function for embroidery mode can be turned off or on as desired, with the simple touch of a button.
- Tie-Off Button (+)Immediately tie-off the stitch and stop sewing automatically. You can even program the machine to perform the tie-off at the end of a stitch before you start to sew.
- Drop Feed (+)Feed teeth can be lowered for button sewing or free-motion sewing - a must-have for quilters! Simply slide the Drop Feed Lever to lower the feed teeth. Slide it back and turn the handwheel one full turn to raise the feed teeth again.
- Direct Selection Stitches (+)Most commonly used stitches are conveniently located on the front of the machine and available with a single touch of a button.
- Adjustable Stitch Length (+)Customize the appearance of a stitch by increasing or decreasing the distance between stitches. Use this function for various stitch techniques like applique, basting and more.
- Adjustable Stitch Width (+)The size of the stitch from left to right is adjustable, to make the stitch sew narrower or wider as desired.
- Self-Adjusting Tension System (+)Select your stitch with the turn of a dial, and the machine will adjust the tensions for your selected stitch automatically, saving you time.
- Reverse (Touch Button)Sew stitches in reverse, usually done to secure a seam at the beginning and end to prevent unraveling.
- Heavy Duty Metal Frame (+)The machine's interior frame is metal, providing long lasting durability
- Needle Up/Down (+)Select the needle's stopping position on demand
- LED Lighting (+)Long lasting LED lighting provides bright illumination and stays cool to the touch
- StayBright™ LED Lights (+)Multiple lights on both sides of the needle provide clear view of the sewing area while eliminating shadows
- LCD Screen (+)LCD screen clearly displays your selected stitch as well as stitch settings for length and width.
- Touch Screen (+)Touch the LCD screen to select stitches and stitch settings, view recommended presser foot and more
- Free Arm (+)Slide off the Removable Storage Compartment for access to the free arm, making it easy to sew trouser hems, sleeve cuffs and other smaller or tubular projects
- Machine Cover (+)A cover is provided with your machine to help keep it dust free when not in use
- Snap-On Presser Feet (+)Presser feet can be easily removed and attached when needed for various sewing techniques
- Extra High Presser Foot Lifter (+)Presser foot has an extra high position available to accommodate thick fabrics
- Variable Needle Positions (+)Adjust position of needle as desired for various sewing techniques like topstitching, edgestitching, zipper application, piping insertion and more
- Twin-Needle Function (+)For stitches other than the straight stitch, this function reduces stitch width for sewing with a twin needle so the needles clear the presser foot while sewing.
- Bobbin Class (15J)SINGER or INSPIRA branded bobbins are recommended for best results
- Machine Weight (17.4)
- Box Size (19 x 11.5 x 14)
- Box Weight (23)
- Amps (0.62)
- Watts (74)
- Volts (120V)
- Hz (60)