Product quantity cannot be greater than 99
Fashion and Apparel
We're grateful for the healthcare heroes who have cared for our communities now and always. For a fun at-home project to honor their contributions, this scrub cap is easy to make and even includes buttons to hold your mask.
*Although the pattern resembles a surgical cap it is not intended for use as such.
Everything you need to complete this project in one place. Use this convenient checklist to ensure you have all required materials in your sewing room, or take it with you while you shop for supplies.
- Hat Pattern
- x2 Coordinating Fabrics (1/3 yard)
- x2 Buttons (around ½” in size)
- All Purpose Thread
- Marking Pen and/or Chalk Marker
- Size 80 Universal Sewing Needle
- Universal Presser Foot
- Scissors or Rotary Cutter
- Iron & Ironing Pad
- Pattern Pages Provided: 1 thru 3
- Button Foot OR Hand Sewing Needle