Product quantity cannot be greater than 99
SINGER Sewing Machine Presser Foot Kit
An all-time bestseller!
- $200 Value
- 9 Presser Feet for a large variety of sewing projects
- Twin Needle perfect for topstitching and decorative sewing
- Durable Case with custom fit spaces
- See Product Details tab for a list of compatible machines
This kit allows you to take on an even larger variety of sewing projects, with the included Darning/Freehand Embroidery Foot, Blind-Hem Foot, Cording Foot, Even-Feed/Walking Foot, Gathering Foot, Narrow-Rolled Hemming Foot, Overcasting Foot, Special-Purpose Foot, Straight-Stitch Foot, and Twin Needle--all in a durable, custom-fit SINGER plastic container that includes a padded removable insert.
These Accessories fit most low-shank sewing machines, including Heavy Duty, Talent, Tradition, Simple, Brilliance, Quantum/Quantum Stylist, Confidence, Curvy, SINGER One, and Futura models. PLEASE SEE DETAILED LIST BELOW.
The Darning/Freehand Embroidery Foot is used for stippling your quilts, for repairing holes or torn areas and creating freehand monograms, freehand embroidery, thread painting and most free-motion sewing. It releases the fabric when the needle is in the up position, allowing you to move the fabric freely.
The Blind-Hem Foot creates beautiful, invisible hems quickly and effortlessly. Great for cuffs and hems with a simple technique the pro's use. Use with woven or knits fabrics. The guide gently helps you tack the fabric in place just in the right place for secure finishes on a variety of projects.
The Cording Foot is used to add surface embellishment to fabrics with cords, thin braids or yarn. It can also be used for gathering, using a zigzag stitch over a thin cord and then pulling to gather your fabric to a desired fullness. You can use 1, 2 or all 3 cords with this versatile presser foot and apply them to your fabric with many different decorative stitches.
The Even-Feed / Walking Foot evenly feeds multiple layers of fabric with no puckering or slipping. It's perfect for precisely matching stripes, plaids and patterns and excellent for quilting and sewing with pile fabrics.
The Gathering Foot simultaneously stitches and gathers light to medium weight fabric while it overcasts the raw edge. With a wide 7mm needle slot, this presser foot is great for home decor and clothing projects or attaching a gathered layer onto any of your inspirations!
The Rolled Hem Foot creates a professional looking 1/8" hem with ease. It is designed for use with light to medium weight fabrics. You can also couch over a narrow cord for a beautiful embellishment to any project.
The Overcasting Foot is also known as an overlocking foot or an overedge foot. It prevents the edge of your fabric from unraveling by quickly wrapping thread around that edge. It's the next best thing to having a serger! It provides a professionally looking seam finish at the edge of a seam allowance, using a zigzag, multi-stitch zigzag or an overedge stitch. Or sew a seam and edge finish all in the same step.
The Special-Purpose Foot is a must for stitching dense satin stitches, perfect for applique work. The channel on the underside of the foot provides even delivery of the thread as you sew.
The Straight Stitch Foot does just that, helps you stitch precise straight stitches. Simply line up the markings on this foot along the edge of your fabric, use a straight stitch, and that's all there is to having perfectly straight stitches. Excellent for top-stitching work!
The Twin Needle is 3mm wide and can be used for pintucks or decorative stitching. Never used a Twin Needle? It's very easy! Once you insert the needle, use 2 spools of thread. Thread the needle on the left with your left spool of thread and thread the needle on the right with your right spool of thread. You will be able to sew perfectly parallel stitching lines and can achieve beautiful duplicate decorative stitch embellishments. Have fun with this and try different thread colors on each site of the needle. You'll never know how you lived without this versatile Singer needle.
COMPATIBLE PRESSER FEET in this kit vary by SINGER collection. If your SINGER sewing machine model is not listed below, this presser foot kit is not compatible with your machine.
- HEAVY DUTY MECHANICAL, TALENT, TRADITION, SIMPLE, PROMISE & other mechanical models (1105, 1116, 1120, 1130, 1408, 1409, 1412, 1507, 1507WC, 1512, 1525, 1725, 1732, 1748, 2250, 2259, 2263, 2273, 2277, 2282, 2932, 3116, 3210, 3221, 3223, 3229, 3232, 3321, 3323, 3323S, 4411, 4423, 4432, 4452, 44S, 5511, 5523, 5532, 7020, 8280, 8280L, HD6330, HD6380, M1500, M1600, M2100, M2400, M3200, M3300, M3330, M3400, M3500) have these compatible presser feet: Blind Hem Foot, Walking Foot, Gathering Foot, Overcasting Foot, Narrow Rolled Hem Foot, and the Straight Stitch Foot.
Note: this kit is not compatible with Heavy Duty computerized models 6600C, 6800C, HD6600 or HD6800.
- BRILLIANCE models (5400, 5500, 6160, 6180, 6199, 6699, C5200) have these compatible presser feet: Blind Hem Foot, Cording Foot, Walking Foot, Gathering Foot, Narrow Rolled Hem Foot, Overcasting Foot, and the Straight Stitch Foot.
- QUANTUM & QUANTUM STYLIST models (9910, 9920, 9940, 9960, 9970, 9980, 9985) have these compatible presser feet: Blind Hem Foot, Gathering Foot, Narrow Rolled Hem Foot, Overcasting Foot, Straight Stitch Foot, and the Darning/Freehand Foot.
- COSMO/CONFIDENCE, CURVY, SINGER ONE & ATHENA models (70, 2009, 5625, 7256, 7256 HC, 7258, 7285Q, 7363, 7410, 7412, 7422, 7424, 7426, 7430, 7436, 7442, 7444, 7446, 7448, 7462, 7463, 7464, 7463, 7466, 7469, 7469Q, 7470, 7563, 8763, 8767, 8768, 8770, 8780, One, One Plus, S800) have these compatible presser feet: Blind Hem Foot, Walking Foot, Gathering Foot, Narrow Rolled Hem Foot, Overcasting Foot, Straight Stitch Foot, and the Darning/Freehand Foot.
- FUTURA models (FQ-4, SEQS-6000, SEQS-6700, 5 Futura Quintet, 8500Q Modern Quilter, XL400, XL420, XL550, XL580) have these compatible presser feet: Blind Hem Foot, Cording Foot, Walking Foot, Gathering Foot, Narrow Rolled Hem Foot, Overcasting Foot, Straight Stitch Foot, Darning/Freehand Foot and the Special-Purpose Foot.