Product quantity cannot be greater than 99
1. Turn power off.
2. Raise needle to its highest position by rotating the hand wheel towards you.
3. Raise presser foot.
4a. Horizontal threading - place spool of thread on spool pin and slide spool pin holder/cap firmly over the rim of spool to prevent the thread from tangling.
4b. Vertical threading - raise spool pin and place felt and thread onto spool pin.
5. Lead thread passing it first through the lower slot on the underside of the thread guide. Next through the upper slot, leading the thread over and around to the right. Pull thread into thread guide.
6a. Pass the thread through the second thread guide by leading the thread to the right and under the guide, inserting it from the bottom over the top.
6b. Holding thread ends in each hand snap thread into upper thread guide.
7a. Lead the thread down and around the tension mechanism. Hold the spool with your right hand lightly and pull the thread up with your left hand allowing the thread to slip into the tension discs.
7b. Following arrows, guide thread down into threading channel making sure the thread is inserted in the tension discs (2).
8. Thread take-up lever eye. (Take-up lever is slotted for easier threading). Pull down 6"-8" of the thread.
9. Pull the thread through thread guide(s) above the needle.
10. Thread needle from front to back.