Product quantity cannot be greater than 99
Back-To-School Tablet Cover by Bethany McCue
Gone are the days of big textbooks and binders, now most students use a tablet for their schoolwork. For our August #ProjectOfTheMonth learn how to make a tablet case in this tutorial and get ready for this to be your favorite way to personalize your most used device.
- ½ yard cotton fabric.
- All Purpose Thread
- 1 yard Braided Elastic in either ½”, ¾” or 1” width. Smaller elastic is better for small tablets and larger elastic is best for large tablets.
- Two 12”x12” sheets of Heavy Chipboard 1.5mm thick (available at most craft stores)
- Universal Needle
- General Purpose Foot
- Rotary cutter and mat
- Clips and straight pins
Heavy Duty 6800C Sewing Machine Hard Case Bundle
Computerized, Heavy Duty, View All, Crafting & Quilting Sale, Bundles CA, Fathers Day Gift Guide CA
- Hard Case Bundle
- $240 included accessories
- 586 Stitch Applications
- 9 One-Step Buttonhole Styles
- LCD Screen
- Thread Cutter Button
- Speed Control
- 6.4" sewing space (needle to tower) and 4.6" height