Product quantity cannot be greater than 99
ProFinish™ 14CG754 Serger
Sew seams, seam finishes and trim excess seam allowances all in one step with professional results.
- $35+ included accessories
- 2, 3 or 4 thread stitches for various finishes
- Differential Feed adjusts fabric for smooth seams and professional results
- Free arm sews hems and cuffs with ease
- High speed 1300 stitches per minute\Color-coded threading system simplifies threading
The ProFinish serger saves you time because it sews a seam and seam finish at the same time, while trimming away the excess seam allowance. Seams and seam finishes – just like you see on store-bought garments – are possible thanks to the serger. You can use 2 threads, 3 threads or 4 threads for a variety of stitch combinations.
Sew those narrow little hems on napkins, or stitch up a knit top with seams that stretch with the fabric without popping. Sew a decorative edge around a fleece blanket for an extra bit of flair.
Differential Feed allows you to sew super stretchy fabrics without the wavy distortion and sheers without puckering.
The Built-in Free Arm makes it possible to sew around small sleeves and cuffs - great for children's clothing and more. You'll love the professional results your serger gives your projects.
General Purpose Foot, Tweezers, Extra Needles, Cone Adapters (on machine), Screwdriver, Foot Controller