Product quantity cannot be greater than 99
Your Choice Sweepstakes Official Rules
SINGER® YOUR CHOICE! SWEEPSTAKES
OFFICIAL SWEEPSTAKES RULES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES.
A purchase will not improve chances of winning.
You have not yet won.
OPEN TO ELIGIBLE PARTICIPANTS WHO ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OLD OR HAVE REACHED THE AGE OF MAJORITY IN THE STATE OF RESIDENT, WHICHEVER IS OLDER, AS OF THE DATE OF THE PROMOTION PERIOD
By entering this Promotion, entrants accept and agree to be bound by these Official Rules. Any violation of these rules may result in disqualification. All decisions of Sponsor regarding this Promotion are final and binding in all respects.
1. PROMOTION PERIOD. Promotion begins at 12:00 am Eastern Standard Time on February 1st, 2020 and ends on February 14th, 2020 at 11:59 pm Eastern Standard Time (“Promotion Period”).
2. ELIGIBILITY. This sweepstakes (the “Promotion”) is only open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (including the District of Columbia) who are at least 18 years old or have reached the age of majority in the State of resident, whichever is older, as of the date of the Promotion Period, except officers, directors, members, and employees of the Sponsor and the immediate family (i.e., parents, children, siblings, spouse), and persons residing in the same household, as such individuals (“Eligible Contestant”). This Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, provincial, municipal, territorial and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
3. HOW TO ENTER. During the Promotion Period, visit https://connect.singer.com/your-choice-sweepstakes/ and submit an entry form. Limit one (1) entry per person, per email address, and per household during the Promotion Period, regardless of method of entry. Any attempts by an entrant to submit more than one (1) entry into this Promotion will result in such entrant being disqualified.
4. SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS. All persons in winning Submissions will be required to execute and return an Affidavit confirming they are least 18 years old or have reached the age of majority in the State of resident, whichever is older, prior to potential winner’s receipt of any prize. Entries displaying or containing profanity or that are obscene or otherwise inappropriate (as determined by Sponsor) will be disqualified, as will entries that violate copyright laws or infringe on any third party rights. Entries will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the account or email address through which the entry was submitted.
5. JUDGING CRITERIA. Winners will be randomly drawn from the pool of entrants.
6. PRIZE DESCRIPTION. There will be one (1) Grand Prize winners. The Grand Prize is the Grand Prize winner’s choice of either a SINGER® Sewing Machine, SINGER® Steamer, or SINGER® Steam Press. The approximate retail value of the Grand Prize is valued at up to $1,199.00. Odds of winning depend on the number of Entrants.
7. WINNER NOTIFICATION. The potential Grand Prize winners will be announced on February 18th, 2020 subject to eligibility verification and compliance with the Official Rules. Each potential Grand Prize winner will be notified via email. If a potential winner does not respond to a message or email within seventy-two (72) hours [or if Sponsor does not receive any information requested from such potential winner within seventy-two (72) hours from when the information is requested,] then such person may be disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected via a random drawing.
8. TAXES. All federal, state and/or local income and other taxes, if any, are the winner’s sole responsibility.
9. NO PRIZE TRANSFER OR SUBSTITUTION. No Prize or any portion thereof is transferable or redeemable for cash. Any portion of the Prize that is not used is forfeited. No substitutions for the Prize will be available.
10. CONSENT AND RELEASE. Except where prohibited by law or regulation, by participating in this Promotion, entrants grants Sponsor a perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free license to use his/her name, character, photograph, winning video, voice, and likeness in connection with the promotion of this and other Promotions, and entrants waive any and all claims and/or rights to receive any royalties or other compensation for Sponsor’s use thereof, unless prohibited by law. Entrants agree that Sponsor may disclose to third parties all personal information obtained from entrants and use such information for marketing and other purposes. The winner may be required to complete, sign, notarize and return an affidavit of eligibility/liability release and a publicity release, which must be returned, properly executed, within seven (7) calendar days of issuance of prize notification. If these documents are not returned properly executed, or are returned to Sponsor as undeliverable, or if any given prize winner does not otherwise comply with the Officials Rules, the Grand Prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner.
11. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY & RELEASE: By participating in the Promotion, Entrants agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Sponsor and each of their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, successors, assigns, agents, representatives, officers, directors, shareholders, and employees (collectively, “Releases”) from and against any and all injuries, losses, damages, claims, and actions of any kind arising from or relating to participation in the Promotion, or acceptance, possession, use, misuse, or nonuse of the Prize that may be awarded, including, without limitation, actual, direct, indirect, consequential, punitive, special, or other damages.
12. DISQUALIFICATION: If an entrant or potential winner is found to be ineligible, or if an entrant or potential winner does not comply with the Official Rules, then such entrant or potential winner may be disqualified. If a prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, then the corresponding potential winner may be subject to disqualification. In the event an entrant or potential winner is deemed ineligible or disqualified for any reason under the provisions of these Official Rules, then an alternate winner will be selected via a random drawing.
13. GENERAL PRIZE RESTRICTIONS/CONDITIONS: No transfer, substitution, or cash equivalent for the Grand Prize is allowed, except at Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize, or prize element, of equal or greater monetary value (whether in cash or otherwise) if a prize, or prize element, cannot be awarded as described for any reason. If a prize is returned as undeliverable or is forfeited or refused, this may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected, if time permits. All federal, state, provincial, local and other tax liabilities, including but not limited to sales and use taxes, goods and services taxes, excise taxes, income and U.S. withholding taxes, fees and like amounts in connection with a Grand Prize winning entrant's award, acceptance or use of a prize arising from this Sweepstakes will be the sole responsibility of winning entrant.
14. DISCLAIMERS. (i) Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the Promotion if it is not capable of completion as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, force majeure or technical failures of any sort. (ii) Sponsor is not responsible for errors in the administration or fulfillment of this Promotion, including without limitation mechanical, human, printing, distribution or production errors, and may modify or cancel this Promotion based upon such error at its sole discretion without liability. (iii) SPONSOR MAKES NO WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN FACT OR IN LAW, AS REGARDS TO THIS PROMOTION OR THE MERCHANTABILITY, QUALITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE REGARDING ANY PRIZE OR ANY COMPONENT OF ANY PRIZE. (iv) this Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram.
15. APPLICABLE LAWS AND JURISDICTION. This Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law. Issues concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules shall be governed by the laws of the State of Tennessee. All disputes arising out of or connected with this Promotion will be resolved individually, and without resort to class action, exclusively by a state or federal court located in the Stage of Tennessee. Should there be a conflict between the laws of the State of Tennessee and any other laws, the conflict will be resolved in favor of the laws of the State of Tennessee. All judgments or awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket damages (excluding attorneys’ fees) associated with participation in this Promotion and shall not include any indirect, punitive, incidental and/or consequential damages.
- WINNER LIST. For a list containing the names of the winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope, within six (6) months of November 10th, 2019 to: SVP Sewing Brands, LLC, Singer Your Choice! Sweepstakes Official Rules, 1714 Heil Quaker Boulevard, La Vergne, TN 37086, Attention: Marketing Department.
SPONSOR. This Promotion is sponsored and administered by SVP Sewing Brands, LLC, a Delaware corporation with principal offices located at 1714 Heil Quaker Boulevard, Suite 130, LaVergne, TN 37206 (the “Sponsor”).