Product quantity cannot be greater than 99
SINGER Universal & Ball Point Needles Assorted Sizes
TIP: For highest sewing quality, change your needle every 6 - 8 hours of sewing and/or type of fabric. SINGER needles are compatible with all brands of domestically sold sewing machines.
See why SINGER needles are better!
- Regular & Ball point
- Color-coded sizes include: 4 size 80/12, 4 size 90/14, and 2 size 100/16 needles
- Perfectly rounded edges, eye and grooves for 100% burr-free thread protection
- Use for light to heavyweight woven and knit fabrics
Assorted universal and ball point needles easily slip through the weave of knit and woven fabrics with rounded tip and tapered end.
Regular-point needles are used on woven fabrics. Ball point needles are used on knit fabrics.
Color-coded sizes include:
(4) size 80/12 (orange) - use on lightweight fabrics
(4) size 90/14 (blue) - use on medium weight fabrics
(2) size 100/16 (purple) - use on heavyweight fabrics