Product quantity cannot be greater than 99
SINGER ProSeries™ 10" Tailor Scissors, Black Oxidized Blades
The SINGER ProSeries™ 10" Tailor Scissors make large fabric cutting jobs so much easier. Whether used for dressmaking or for creating other sewing projects, these scissors are designed for long-lasting precision and comfort.
- Sturdy 10" tailor scissors easily cut dressmaking fabrics and heavy cloth
- High performance forged stainless steel blades for long-lasting sharpness and exact precision
- Heavy duty shears with blackened blades ensure precise cutting of multiple fabric layers
- Rubberized ergonomic handle provides a pain-free cutting experience and a solid, comfortable grip
- Designed for right-handed cutting
These sturdy scissors measure ten inches in length and feature razor-sharp blades designed to easily cut through multiple layers of fabric with extraordinary precision, saving you time on large sewing projects without sacrificing precise cuts. Made from high performance, forged stainless steel, the blades cut precisely and stay sharp longer than regular scissors. The handle features a rubber coating and an ergonomically curved design that come together to deliver a solid, comfortable grip, allowing you to easily cut fabrics for an extended period of time without discomfort. The blades are chrome plated for extra durability, and they have an oxidized black matte finish to give them a sleek, professional look.
For best performance, oil joints regularly and keep scissors clean and moisture free. Never use them to cut materials for which they are not designed.