Product quantity cannot be greater than 99
Fall Quilt Wall Hanging/Table Topper
Fall is here and what better way to start decorating your home than with a beginner quilted wall hanging or table topper!
Not a quilter or have never tried quilting but have always wanted to give it a go? Then the Singer September #ProjectOfTheMonth is for you.
Everything you need to complete this project in one place. Use this convenient checklist to ensure you have all required materials in your sewing room, or take it with you while you shop for supplies.
- Sewing machine - I’m using the Singer® Quantum Stylist™ 9960 Sewing Machine
- Cotton Fabric Quilt Front: 7 different prints at ⅛ yard each and 1 focal print (pumpkins) at ½ yard
- Cotton Fabric Backing: 1 yard
- Cotton Fabric Binding: ⅜ yard
- Cotton Batting: 1 yard
- All Purpose Thread (40-50wt)
- Microtex 80/12 Needle for piecing
- Quilting 80/11 Needle for quilting
- ¼” Piecing Foot
- Even Feed/ Walking Foot
- Rotary cutter and mat
- Straight Edge Ruler
- Washable Fabric Pen
- Quilting pins & Clips
- Basting Adhesive Spray (optional)
- Singer SteamCraft Plus Steam Iron
- Clear Starch Spray
- Painters Tape (optional)