Product quantity cannot be greater than 99
“Quilt As You Go” Block by Bethany McCue
Quilting is defined as: to stitch, sew or cover with lines or patterns / to stitch or sew 3 layers together.
For this month’s project I thought we would take it back to the basics of quilting with this fun beginners block. You will learn the foundation techniques for quilting so you can later expand and grow your quilting skills to bigger and more intricate designs.
Since it is March, I chose a festive St. Patrick’s day theme for my block but this project could be easily recreated to fit any holiday, season, or interest. This is a great project to use your scrap fabrics so pull out that bin and start sewing!
- Use scrap fabrics you have on hand or check out our new Singer Fabrics available on Singer.com.
- Fusible Fleece
- All purpose Sewing Thread (this can match or contrast your fabric)
- 90/14 Universal Sewing Machine needle
- ¼” Piecing Foot (optional)
- Open Toe Foot or Clear Decorative Foot (optional for decorative stitches)
- Straight pins or clips
- Marking Pen
- Square ruler
- Point Turner
- Fabric scissors and/or rotary cutter and mat
Quantum Stylist™ 9960 Sewing Machine
Computerized, View All, Holiday Kick-Off Sale, Crafting & Quilting Sale, Free Iron Bundles, Top Rated, Sewing Type: Garment, Mothers Day Gift Guide
- $350 included accessories
- 1,172 stitch applications & letters
- Stitch sequencing memory
- 13 one-step buttonhole styles
- LCD stitch design preview
- 6.4" sewing space (needle to tower) and 4.0" height