Product quantity cannot be greater than 99
Hauntingly Spook-takular Table Runner Project
Disguise your table with this ghoulishly delightful table runner. With a few spooky fear-inspiring fabrics, this is supernaturally quick and easy to make. Get into the Halloween spirit! A boo-tiful thing about this project is, with different fabric selections, it can dress up for other holidays and occasions. It also makes a great gift.
- (5 different) – 2 ½” x 44” (or width of fabric)
- Pre-cut Jelly Rolls work well for this.
- (1) – 12” x 44” (for back)
- (1) – 10” x 40” Batting
- ¼” piecing foot (optional)
- All-purpose Sewing Thread (to match)
- 80/12 Universal Sewing Machine needle
- Straight pins
- Marking Pen or marking chalk
- Ruler, Rotary cutter and cutting mat. (highly recommended)