Product quantity cannot be greater than 99
Lush Pumpkins made from velvet are the perfect way to welcome fall into your home. Follow this simple DIY tutorial, and you can make your own in any size. Make several and use them for creating a beautiful centerpiece for your table, or place them throughout your home for seasonal décor.
Everything you need to complete this project in one place. Use this convenient checklist to ensure you have all required materials in your sewing room, or take it with you while you shop for supplies.
- 16” square fabric for large pumpkin
- 14” square fabric for medium pumpkin
- One straight pin and a piece of ribbon about 10” long
- Pencil or fabric marker
- Heavy duty thread
- Large hand sewing needle (I used a chenille size 18)
- Polyester fiber fill
- Rice for stuffing
- Pumpkin stems (these can be purchased online. Just search for “pumpkin stems” or start saving your own stems from this year’s real pumpkins)
- Glue gun with glue sticks