Product quantity cannot be greater than 99
Create this quick, easy festive bunting by mixing fabrics, scrapbook papers, thread, twill tape --- and your SINGER® serger! By simply changing the prints and patterns of your materials, you can customize the bunting for any occasion - even use it to decorate a kid's room. These directions are for a bunting that measures approximately three yards in length.
- 4-6 assorted fat quarters quilting cotton, or fabric scraps
- 4-6 assorted scrapbook paper sheets 12" x 12"
- 3 yards twill tape 1/2" to 5/8" wide
- Three spools serger thread to match twill tape
- Rotary cutter, mat and ruler
- Paper scissors
- Pattern templates for triangles (included)