Product quantity cannot be greater than 99
The Dual Feed Foot with changeable presser feet is designed to feed layers of fabric and/or batting evenly. It is perfect for quilting, sewing velvet, stretch fabrics, imitation leathers and fabrics that need precise pattern matching.
The Dual Feed Foot with changeable presser feet is designed to feed layers of fabric and/or batting evenly. See the How-To instructions below.
Designed for the following Husqvarna® VIKING® sewing machines:
DESIGNER DIAMOND™ series
DESIGNER RUBY™ series
DESIGNER TOPAZ™ series
OPAL™ 690Q, 670, 650
EDEN ROSE™ 250C
145C BRILLIANCE™ series
DESIGNER™ SE, SE Limited Edition
DESIGNER™ 1, 2
QUILT DESIGNER™, QUILT DESIGNER™ 2
PLATINUM™ Plus, 955E, 950E, 775, 770, 755 Quilt, 750 Quilt, 730, 715
ROSE™ 605, 600
LILY™ 555, 550, 545, 535, 530
INTERLUDE™ 445, 435
FREESIA™ 425, 415
SCANDINAVIA™ 400, 300, 200 500, 400, 350, 100, 250, 230, 225/215, 210, 205
PRELUDE™ 360, 340
DAISY™ 335, 330, 325, 320, 315, 310
1. Remove the presser foot ankle by unscrewing the ankle screw.
2. Place the Duel Feed Foot onto your machine from the back, positioning the fork over the needle clamp screw. Screw the Dual Feed Foot onto the presser foot bar with the presser foot ankle screw. Reduce presser foot pressure to 3. Snap-on and remove the changeable presser foot
3. With presser foot bar in the up position, place the presser foot under the Dual Feed Foot.
4. Push the changeable foot upwards so that it snaps into place.
5. To remove the changeable foot, push the front of the foot upwards until the foot snaps off. How to attach the guide The two guides included with the Dual Feed Foot will help you sew parallel rows of stitching side by side as in channel quilting or tucking. There is one guide for the left side, and one for the right.
6. Insert the guide into the hole in the back of the dual feed.
7. Adjust the space between the foot and the guide by pulling it to the left or to the right.