Product quantity cannot be greater than 99
Frequently Asked Questions - Orders
Please use the below FAQ’s to help answer some of your order questions and concerns. We appreciate your cooperation in attempting to find your answer below.
I have called and emailed so why can’t I get in touch with you? Why aren’t you responding?
- Sewing machines are one of the top 20 items in demand during this pandemic. They are being used to sew supplies for the medical community and for personal safety. We were not prepared for the number of orders that we have received and we know that we are not serving you, our customer, to your expectations. We are experiencing unprecedented volumes of customer emails and calls and our hold times can exceed an hour. We appreciate your cooperation in attempting to find your answer below.
Where’s my order?
- When you place an order, we will send you an order confirmation email
- Depending upon stock available we may ship a partial order. Each time an item ships, you will receive a notification by email which will include your tracking number for that part of your order.
- Please check your spam/junk email folders as well.
- Please recognize that our warehouse is very busy fulfilling these essential items and that it could take up to seven business days to process and ship your order.
- Please be patient and understand that we will email you an order confirmation each time an item in your order is shipped.
Where are my needles and sewing accessories?
- We are currently out of stock for some sewing machine needles and accessories. However, we expect these items to be back in stock in the next few weeks. You will receive an email when your items ship.
When will you be back in stock on the sewing machine that I am looking for?
- Currently, the demand for many machines is exceeding the supply. We are receiving new items each week and update inventory daily. We have many other sewing machines to choose from and we encourage you to select an item that is in stock for your purchase.
Why can’t I submit an order?
If you are receiving an error message with your order, please check the below items and make sure they are correct
- Billing address is what you provided to your bank
- Credit Card number
- CVV (3 or 4 digit code on the back of your card)
- Expiration date
I have received part of my order, but my credit card has not been charged.
- If you have other items in your order that have not shipped your card will not be charged. Once all the items in your order have shipped, your credit card will be charged the full amount for the order.
What does it mean to have a pending charge on my credit card statement?
- When an order is initially submitted you will see a pending charge for the full amount of your order. If your order ships within 7 days it will then convert to the amount of your order.
- If your order has not shipped within 7 days or goes past 7 days, those pending charges will expire and the pending charge will be removed. Once the order is fully shipped, we will then charge your card for the full amount of your order.
Why do I see a pending charge of zero dollars when my order was not accepted?
- As part of the credit card verification, a pending charge is posted. There is no charge as it is zero dollars, and we are not holding any funds in this authorization.
Why was my order accepted then canceled?
- It is possible to have an accepted order end up canceled as inventory is updated.
- If an order is successfully placed and we no longer have the inventory to fulfill your order, then the order is canceled.
What do I do if I need to return an item?
- You have 30 days to return an item from the date you received it. Your returned item must be in the original package, and you must be the original owner. Only purchases from Singer.com are eligible for returns. Please email our Customer Care team at [email protected] and they will be happy to assist you.
When and Why I should contact SINGER®?
- When all else fails from these FAQs, then please contact us. Otherwise, rest assured that we are working to quickly and efficiently fulfill your order, send your emails, and answer all those questions from you, our valued customers.
Where’s my manual?
- As part of the SINGER® Green Initiative, SINGER® sewing brands eliminated over 1 million user manuals. All SINGER® machine manuals can now be found online at http://manual.singer.com/