Product quantity cannot be greater than 99
Feathered Flamingo Costume
Let’s get ready for “Spooky Season” with the October #ProjectOfTheMonth it's a quick, last minute Halloween Costume!
In this tutorial you will learn how to make a Feathered Flamingo Costume using an apron. You can make this with the adult or kid sized aprons available at your local craft store OR you can use our June “Project of the Month” Apron tutorial to make your own apron.
Everything you need to complete this project in one place. Use this convenient checklist to ensure you have all required materials in your sewing room, or take it with you while you shop for supplies.
- Print the included flamingo face pattern
- Pink apron in adult or kids size or make your own apron
- Felt in assorted colors for a flamingo face
We will be using different shades of pink & black.
- Pink ruffled ribbon
- Pink tulle ribbon
I used 3 different pink tulles that were 6” wide rolls
- Pink feather boa
- Spray Basting Adhesive Temporary Bond (optional)
- All-Purpose Sewing Thread
- 90/14 Universal Sewing Machine needle
- Straight pins or clips
- Marking Pen
- Fabric scissors
- Ruler or tape measure
Heavy Duty 6800C Sewing Machine Hard Case Bundle
Computerized, Heavy Duty, View All, Crafting & Quilting Sale, Bundles CA, Fathers Day Gift Guide CA
- Hard Case Bundle
- $240 included accessories
- 586 Stitch Applications
- 9 One-Step Buttonhole Styles
- LCD Screen
- Thread Cutter Button
- Speed Control
- 6.4" sewing space (needle to tower) and 4.6" height