Product quantity cannot be greater than 99
Eyeball Throw Pillow
It’s spooky season, and we have our eye on you. This eyeball-shaped throw pillow is festive without being too frightening. Add different fabrics to your pillow’s “iris” to create unique textures.
*please include a ¼” seam allowance when shopping for fabric.
- Two large circles of fabric, 17 ½”” in diameter (these will be the white part of the eye)
- One medium circle of fabric, 7 ½” in diameter (this will be the iris)
- One small circle of fabric, 4 ½” in diameter (this will be the pupil)
- One extra small circle of fabric, 1 ¼” in diameter
- Six Strand Embroidery Cotton Thread, 8.7 yards
- Yarn Darners Hand Needles Size 14/18
- Sewing Scissors
- Thread 40 weight sewing thread for top and wind a bobbin with same thread
- Straight Pins
- Optional: double sided Fusible web stabilizer- for the iris and pupil so they lay flatter and stay in place