Product quantity cannot be greater than 99
Fashion and Apparel
Faux Leather Cuffs by Bethany McCue
This #SingerProjectOfTheMonth for May is all about exploring different types of materials to sew on your machine and having the right tools to do so. This month we will be creating beautiful faux leather cuff bracelets by adding embellishments and decorative stitches available on your sewing machine. This is a great project to express yourself. I promise, once you make one you will want to make many more.
- Thread Options: Rayon decorative thread, all purpose sewing thread, embroidery thread
- Faux Leather
- Assortment of lace, ribbon, beads, chains, trim, etc.
- Leather snap fasteners kit (if you don’t want to use snaps you can use other jewelry clasps, velcro, elastic or tied leather straps.)
- Denim or Leather Sewing Machine needle
- Non-Stick Presser Foot
- Rotary cutter and mat
- Clips or straight pin
- Hammer (if you are using snaps)
- Jewelry Pliers (if you are using chains or clasps)