Product quantity cannot be greater than 99
COVID-19 Update and FAQs
Due to COVID-19, we are experiencing increased global demand for sewing products. We thank you greatly for your patience as we work diligently and safely to replenish our inventory. We have increased our staffing to provide you with better service and better support for your sewing needs. Continuous updates are being made to our website and internal systems to ensure that the best possible service is provided. We thank you for your loyalty to SINGER® and your patience during the pandemic. Let's #sewunited!
Please use the below FAQ’s to help answer our most frequently asked questions -- and help protect you from counterfeit SINGER sites and sewing products.
When and Why I should contact SINGER®?
- If the FAQs below do not sufficiently address your questions or issues, then please contact us at https://www.singer.com/Contact-Us
- Our hours of operation are Monday - Friday, 8am to 4pm CST
How do I know I'm buying from the official SINGER® site and purchasing real SINGER® products?
- With increased demand for sewing products and a renewed excitement for getting into sewing, there are scammers and phishing sites who try to pose as the real deal.
- Make sure you see the proper website URL of www.singer.com to know that you are on the official SINGER site.
- If you are being asked to make your purchase with a Paypal account, this is a fraudulent site!
- If you see suspicious shopping sites and products, please contact our team us at https://www.singer.com/Contact-Us. Thank you for your help as we actively work to remove these illegal entities.
Where’s my order?
- When you place an order, we will send you an order confirmation email
- Depending upon stock available we may ship a partial order. Each time an item ships, you will receive a notification by email which will include your tracking number for that part of your order.
- Please check your spam/junk email folders as well.
- Please note that it could take up to 2 business days to process your order in our warehouse before it ships.
- Should you have items within your order that ship at different times, we will email you an Order Confirmation each time an item is shipped.
When will you be back in stock on the sewing machine that I am looking for?
- We've updated our site to give you the ability to sign up for email alerts on product pages for items that we expect to be back in stock in this month or next.
- We sincerely apologize that your favorite machine may be out of stock today. We thank you for your patience.
What do I do if I need to return an item? How long does it take to get my refund?
- You have 30 days to return an item from the date you received it. Your returned item must be in the original package, and you must be the original owner. Only purchases from Singer.com are eligible for returns. Please email our Customer Care team at [email protected] and they will be happy to assist you.
- From the time we receive your return, it may take up to 3 weeks to process your refund. Your refund will be credited back to the credit card used for the original purchase.
Why can’t I submit an order?
If you are receiving an error message with your order, please check the below items and make sure they are correct
- Billing address is what you provided to your bank
- Credit Card number
- CVV (3 or 4 digit code on the back of your card)
- Expiration date
I have received part of my order, but my credit card has not been charged.
- If you have other items in your order that have not shipped your card will not be charged. Once all the items in your order have shipped, your credit card will be charged the full amount for the order.
What does it mean to have a pending charge on my credit card statement?
- When an order is initially submitted you will see a pending charge for the full amount of your order. If your order ships within 7 days it will then convert to the amount of your order.
- If your order has not shipped within 7 days or goes past 7 days, those pending charges will expire and the pending charge will be removed. Once the order is fully shipped, we will then charge your card for the full amount of your order.
Why do I see a pending charge of zero dollars when my order was not accepted?
- As part of the credit card verification, a pending charge is posted. There is no charge as it is zero dollars, and we are not holding any funds in this authorization.
Why was my order accepted then canceled?
- It is possible to have an accepted order end up canceled as inventory is updated.
- If an order is successfully placed and we no longer have the inventory to fulfill your order, then the order is canceled.
Where’s my manual?
- As part of the SINGER® Green Initiative, SINGER® sewing brands eliminated over 1 million user manuals. All SINGER® machine manuals can now be found online at http://manual.singer.com/