Product quantity cannot be greater than 99
This easy-to-use foot ensures your zippers are finished professionally and rival that of any high quality garment.
This easy-to-use foot ensures your zippers are finished professionally and rival that of any high quality garment. See How-To instructions below.
Designed for the following Husqvarna® VIKING® sewing machines:
DESIGNER EPIC™, EPIC™ 980Q
DESIGNER DIAMOND™ series
DESIGNER RUBY™ series
DESIGNER TOPAZ™ series
OPAL™ 690Q, 670, 650
EDEN ROSE™ 250C, 250M
TRIBUTE™ 140C, 145C, 145M, 140M
DESIGNER™ SE, SE Limited Edition
DESIGNER™ 1, 2
QUILT DESIGNER™, QUILT DESIGNER™ 2
PLATINUM™ Plus, 955E, 950E, 775, 770, 755 Quilt, 750 Quilt, 730, 715
ROSE™ 605, 600
LILY™ 555, 550, 545, 535, 530
INTERLUDE™ 445, 435
FREESIA™ 425, 415
SCANDINAVIA™ 400, 300, 200, 100
EMERALD™ 203, 183 500, 400, 350, 122, 118, 116
PRELUDE™ 360, 340 DAISY™ 335, 330, 325, 320, 315, 310
105, 100, 95, 90 Group 3: 630, 620, 610, 190, 185, 180, 150, 120
990S, 990, 980, 960, 950S, 950, 945, 940
1. An invisible zipper is always inserted before stitching the garment seam.
2. Mark the length of the zipper opening on the seam allowances and on the zipper. The excess length should be at the bottom of the zipper.
3. Snap on the Clear Invisible Zipper Foot
4. Select center needle position straight stitch. Length 2.5-3.0.
5. Place the right part of the zipper on the right side of the seam, right sides together. The coil should be placed on the seam line, starting about ¾” (2cm) below the cut edge of the fabric.
6. Carefully press the zipper teeth slightly to the right and lower the presser foot, so that the coil lies in the groove to the right of the needle.
7. Starting at the top, sew the zipper in place. Stop at the mark on the zipper and seam allowance and tie-off.
8. Place the second zipper tape on the left side of the opening, right sides together. Make sure both coils are level.
9. Pin the zipper in place. Open the zipper.
10. Lower the presser foot with the left groove over the zipper teeth. Sew in the same way as the first guide.
11. Close the zipper. Place the fabric with the zipper right sides together. Pin the rest of the fabric below the zipper right sides together.
12. Snap on the regular Zipper Foot E to the left of the needle. Adjust the needle position as needed.
13. Sew the seam from the lower edge and up to the zipper overlapping the backstitched seam.
14. Press the seam open
Note: Buy an invisible zipper that is at least 1 ¼” (3cm) longer than the zipper opening.