The perfect tool when you want to make unique embellishments on your sewing projects, garments and quilts. See Tips & Hints below.
Designed for the following Husqvarna® VIKING® sewing machines:
DESIGNER EPIC™, DESIGNER EPIC™ 2, EPIC™ 980Q
DESIGNER DIAMOND™ series
DESIGNER RUBY™ series
DESIGNER TOPAZ™ series
EDEN ROSE™ 250C
TRIBUTE™ 140C, 145C
Tips & Hints
- When using the Circular Attachment, we recommend using an extension/quilter’s table. This will give extra support to the fabric and makes it easier to control and guide the fabric.
- Utility and decorative stiches give wonderful results with this attachment, however, stitches with a default stitch width wider than 7 mm, and stitches with backward feeding cannot be used.
- The shorter the stitch, the easier it is to get a nicely joined circle. When about to close the circle, slow down the sewing speed and if neccessary, adjust the stitch length to fill the gap.
- You can make appliques with the circular attachment. Use fabric that does not fray or make raw edge appliqués. You can also simply stitch your applique in place with a straight stitch, cut away the excess fabric, and finish by sewing a satin stitch over the raw edges.
- When using several layers of fabric, it is even more important to guide the fabric carefully making sure that all the layers feed together equally.